Shin X Reader

Here this for you Mikiko1234 hope you enjoy this😀

In the Tsukinami household was quite until... "Oh Shin!" You turn to see Lolita. "Oh Lolita-san, you looking for Shin?" You said softly "yeah" Lolita said "he is in our bedroom asleep" Lolita give you an expression. "Too much info (Y/N)" Lolita said and you laughed at her, and you smile. "Seriously were is he?" Lolita ask "he asleep with (B/N)" You said
     "Let me take a picture~" Lolita excited head to Shin and your room. You on the other hand, need to get dinner ready. "Guh!!" You turn around and see Shin running "Shin?" You ask "Lolita is going to kill me" Shin said "what? Why?" You ask "I own her money" and you shake your head "if you don't pay her back, she-""I am going to kill you!!" Lolita yelled and then Shin grab you. "Don't kill me, kill me when I get (Y/N) pregnant again" Lolita eyes widen, as yours as well. "Eh!" You yelled widen "Oh c'mon like you don't want another one" Shin luck your ear and you blush then your boy started to cry. "Lolita-san take that please as me and wife have business to attend" Shin said and Lolita shake her head "do you think I am going to let you alone with my friend (Y/N) I don't think so" Lolita cross her arms "Oh? We were together intimate, so I would've say nothing Lolita-san" Shin say to Lolita with a smirk. You blush and then y'all turn to hear a crash. "What the...?" Lolita said "(B/N)!" You yelled running into your bedroom and not see your son.
     "Hey give him back!" You turn around and head back. It's was Kino who was holding your boy. "Kino-kun left the boy alone" Lolita say as Shin was behind Kino without noticed. "I will if you come with me Lolita-san" and Lolita cross her arms "fine" Lolita left with Kino, as you were holding your boy in your arms once again. "That was intense" you said.
      Then Shin grab the boy from your hands and took him to y'all bedroom. You follow him as he lie your boy on the crib. "Thank God this scene was over, oi Shin" you said and then Shin push you to the wall. "Shin!" You said in surprise "I wasn't lying what I say, let's get on with it" Shin brought his lips to yours and kiss you.

Here we go!:) Hope you enjoy it, I try my best on this. Comment and vote! Stay tune for more,

~LolitaAdela.