Happy Birthday Ayato!

That's one of my bae! Happy birthday love, enjoy this birthday present.

As you were in the bleachers looking at you're crush, Ayato. He was good at basketball that is one reasons you loved him, than you should. "Go Ayato!" You heard most of the crowd cheer for Ayato, and you also but you're voice wasn't that loud either way. The door of the gym open and you see Yui. She was the attention of Ayato the most than his brothers. You stop cheering and look at her and her pity face. It's wasn't her fault or  anything, you feel bad because she gets bitten the most. Than worst she maybe got raped my the brothers, and you hope Ayato have not. You got up from the bleachers until someone grab your arm and you turn to see Lolita.
    "Hey (Y/N), where are you going? You going to miss his birthday shout out" Lolita said as she knew you like Ayato a lot. "Um...i am going to get some air, tell him happy birthday for me" you said and Lolita was worried because she knew also, that you got upset went Yui came in. "Want me to come along?" She ask "nah I be okay, you have fun" you said "if you need me called me, you know I am here for you" and you nod and head out of this environment. As you were walking to the park that was closed. You sigh and put you're hands in your jacket. As you stare at the moonlight, shinning to you're eyes and you bit you're lip. "Oi" and you turn to see Ayato. "Ayato-kun..." you said as he was looking at you on the eyes, never seen before. "Lolita say you were here" of course she would do this to you (I know you love me so don't pretend you don't) "I need some air, what's up?" You ask
   "I need to tell you something" he said and then clears his throat. "Oh it may sound serious" you said "let me drink your blood" and then you rolled you're eyes. "Are you up what you did" he added and you look at him confused. Why is he acting weird to you? "Are you okay Ayato-kun? If you need blood I go get Yui" you said as you were about to walk away, but then he grabs your arm. "I don't want Yui, I want yours" he said and then he pulled you closed and sink his fangs in your neck. You're eyes widen of such surprise, he never let Yui's blood down but this was the first time.
     You feel the blood rushed out of you, as Ayato was taking amounts of you're sweet blood. "Ayato-kun.." you let embrace it, letting him take more and more out, because it's his birthday. He stop and look at you, "why are you outside? I thought you were see me play?" He ask as he seat on the ground. As you were looking at him from above. "I was, you play good. Did you win?" You ask "no" he said why he didn't? You thought "Oh I thought you were going to win" you said softly.
     "Maybe because I didn't see you there" and you're cheeks got red, and you look away not wanting him to see. "Look (Y/N)," and he stand up as he grabs your wrists. "Ayato-kun!" You squeak as you see his face really closed "I like you" he blush as you're eyes widen "I do too" you said as he hold you and kiss you, feeling his lips to yours it's soft and belonging their to yours. As the moon was the only witness of everything.
   You feel you're heart beating like crazy "Ayato" you moan his name as he left you're lips to find you're sweet spot. As he lie you on the cold grass of the park. "Ayato, they going to see us" you said as he was looking at you from above as he takes his tie slowly. "So? Let them see everything, so they would know who you belong to" he said and you blush like crazy.
    He takes you're shirt off, as he touch you're soft breasts. He message them, and then ripping the bra out of the way, as he took you're nipple in his mouth. "Ayato~" you move you're legs feel all heat up. He suck on you're breast like a baby, as he was gripping the other one. As he stop and look at you all arousal up. "This is only the beginning, my sweet chichinashi" he said as you look at the moon again, only the moon would see what would happen to you.

Time Skip:)

You were hug by him under the moon, and he only pulled you closer. You smile as you had you're eyes closed. "Oi Ayato-kun" you said "hm?" His only respond, "Happy birthday" you whisper to him and he open his eyes fast. "You remember?" He asking looking down at you. "Of course, thank you" you said and snuggled closed. "You welcome, (Y/N)" he said as y'all fall asleep together in his arms. "Happy birthday bro" Ayato turn to see his brothers. "Hey leave!" Ayato pulled you closed "Ayato,  what's is going on?" As you open you're eyes and turn to see his brothers smirking at you, looking down at you "kyahh!!!" You yelled out.

Well that's my triplets birthdays oneshots, hope you enjoy it! Enjoy you're day Ayato-kun! Hope you enjoy this too reader, give me you're thoughts.

P.S: so I decide to write scenario for my birthday stay tune for that. Oh do you know? That Ayato birthday is today Wednesday and mine is next Wednesday, that's is so weird haha. Thanks for everything!

LolitaAdela