Kino X Reader

Here a little something, hope you enjoy y'all day^^

    You were in the livingroom of the Sakamaki home, as you were flipping pages of book. "Oi" you turn to see Ayato, who was looking at you pissed. "Now what Ayato" you snap "did you do my homework?" He ask "no, what do you take me as your homework operator or something" you said "aren't you sassy, and you seriously asking for a punishment" he said and you just roll your eyes.
     "Kino would kill you" you said straight up "he could try, but I don't think so chichinashi" he said "are you testing me, Ayato" a voice was heard and you smirk "tch" Ayato disappear then you turn to see Kino. "Oh Kino-kun, hey" you said as he raise his eyebrow and look at you intensely "you're getting a deep punishment" he pulled you hard and you let squeak. "Wait...what? He started it!" You responded back which he shoot you a stare again "I don't want you near them, or even talking to them. Off limits" he said more serious and you know you were screwed. You sigh "fine I take the punishment" you said and he flashed toward you "ohh you will? Willing... that's a first" he said "uhh...I should've had say anything.." you said to yourself, but you were in his grasp.
He flashed you into the wall "too hard" you said "well I said it's was punishment" he said and kiss you. You love his kisses and especially if they were rage kisses. Weird, but you still loved them. You were a little masochist if is for Kino, but for the other brothers not a chance. You feel his teeth bit your bottom lip and pulled hard and caused you to wince in pain, but you still like it. His fingers trace your sides as he found your skirt "not in here" you said looking away from his eyes "oh? Like I say it's a punishment" he said once again "o-okay..." yet you fall for his charms.
His fingers found your inner thighs and make you let a pleasure sigh and he got closer to your ear. His breath was tickling "you belong to me" he said as he travel deep inside your skirt until he found your panties. "And you soak" you blush "was it for me or Ayato?" You were about to say something but he cut you off by kissing you. It took you by surprise but still responded back. His fingers slide inside your panties and touch you. You moan in his mouth as he slide his tongue inside your mouth.
Your tongue was fighting his, but you know you lost this battle. You wanted this punishment, and you wanted him and now. He began to rub you. It send you electric vibes into your body. You felt good and his fingers were doing a good damn job. He broke the kiss as string of salvia was still attach between you two and he pass his tongue into his lips. "I see fire in your eyes. Do you like me touching you?" He rub faster and caused you to hold into his shoulder "mmm? Answer me" he demand but you couldn't get words out of your mouth because his fingers were curling inside you. "Mmmm?" Still waiting "y-yes...don't stop.." you wanted to cum and soon "you can't" he said you look up "you can't cum yet my dear" he said "you meanie" and he rub you harder and you felt you world was spinning "am...am gonna...!" You felt the pressure of his fingers pressing you "not yet, and if you do the more harder the punishment will be" he said and you didn't care anymore you wanted to exploded and now. "I don't care!" You push your head backwards and came in his fingers.
     You feel a lot better, but his fingers didn't stop. "I said you couldn't, and you soak all the floor now. So bad of you" and you feel another orgasm coming "no, no... am gonna..." and he took his fingers out "this time you can't and if you disobey me well... you don't want to found out" he said and lick his fingers "you taste good by the way" and you blush and yet you feel the pressure of wanted to release all your juices "don't do it I say" he said and step backwards "before you do let me have taste of it" he said "ah..." you fell in the ground and position more opening for Kino to taste you. "Wait... they could come in" you said "you want to cum so bad that you still worry for my brothers? My dear, forget them and let me have a taste" and pulled you and speared you wide "Kino wait!" You felt his mouth in their, and you moan of pleasure.
      His mouth was more talented then his fingers, but got damn you wanted him to take you to hell. "Kino...am gonna!" You came all over his face and you cover your face of that "and you came all over me, so bad of you my dear" and he lick his lips "isn't that charmer" and he began to undress himself "shall we take this further?" You were breathing hard, and he smirk. Oh boy, you can't say no to him. Because he is yours and you are his.

       You were with Lolita "so you and Kino did it? But why do I need to know?" She said "because aren't we best friends? You need to tell me anything what happens to you and I tell you anything happens to me. That's how is works right?" You ask "yeah but not your private life (Y/N) now I need to cover my ears with wax so I don't want hear what you two did" you laughed "I wasn't gonna tell you that'd, and well let's say it was amazing!" You said "mmm... figure seems you let Kino do whatever he wants with you. You're weird but I still love you as you are. So as my best friend gonna help prepared dinner?" And you pat her shoulder "am your best friend but I won't help you on that" and you walk off "Kino am gonna kill you! Give my best friend back!" Lolita left to find Kino.

Hello my dear readers! Am back this time! I hope everyone is doing amazing! I wanted to thank all of y'all for still being here:) I hope you enjoy this as much as I do. I see you until next time.

-LolitaAdela