Special

Sorry for my lateness this is gonna be special for Christmas! So please enjoy! Vote!

You were wrapping your gift for the exchange. Reiji came with the idea, and you agree. As that you finish your last touches of your gift, and head to the livingroom. You walk to the Christmas tree and see bunch of presents that the Sakamaki, Mukami, and Tsukinami brothers put. Because if it was only the Sakamaki it would be boring, and Reiji agree to invited everyone for the Secret Santa. You put your gift next to someone gift. As you heard yelling. It was Kanato and Azusa fighting again. "Guys chilled is Christmas Eve!" You said so excited and Kanato turn to you. "Shut up (Y/N)!" He yelled so rude. "Alright then you ain't getting cake" you said and turn around. "I am sorry (Y/N)" you turn around and smile. "Apology accepted Kanato-kun" you said and Azusa shake Kanato hand to agree not to fight anymore. "Bitch-chan!" You turn around to see Laito. "Stop calling me that Laito! For once call my name" you said angry, because it sure pissed you off calling you names. "Ah someone is pissed, why is that?" Laito was making fun of you, and you just ignored him. "Ugh not dealing with you anymore" you said and head to the tables of goodies to see if anything is missing. "Mmm? Oh juice boxes" you said to yourself. "Why not use you for a juice box?" You turn around to see Ayato. "Not gonna happen, do something Ayato for once in your life" you said "is that insult Chichinashi" Ayato look at you with a glare of angry, damn you thought about not to make him mad. "It wasn't a insult Ayato-kun, take it as a compliment" you said and he send you a glare again. "(Y/N)! Come here" you heard Kou called you. "I am gonna see why Kou needs, bye Ayato" you said and head to the window were Kou was. "What's up Kou?" You ask and he turn around. "I can't put this light on, why don't want to?" He ask you and you sigh. "Kou, you haven't connect them to the switch!" You said and he connect them, and turn on. "Ah their so cute, right Neko-chan?" You smile and nod your head. "I am going to get juice boxes" you said and excuse yourself and head to the kitchen to grab juice boxes. "Need help (Y/N)?" You turn around and see Subaru blushing in the door way. "Hey, yeah please if you don't mind" you said as Subaru comes and help you. "Not a problem" he said and he follow to the livingroom. "Who do you got?" Subaru ask you and you keep walking and talking. "It's a secret Subaru, you would find out later" as yall are back to the livingroom, and the juice boxes on the goodies table. "Do something!" You and Subaru turn yall head and see Shu seating on the stairs sleeping of course, and Yuma putting more lights at top. "To bored" Shu say and went back to sleep, you went toward them. "Yuma need some help?" You ask "it's okay (Y/N) I got this" even you don't believe Shu doesn't do anything, he is doing the gift exchange. "Shu please help organize the gifts?" You ask "to lazy" he said "Shu is Christmas, help us for once" you said and he stand up from the stairs. "Just this time (Y/N) seems you asking nicely" Shu said and head with you to the Christmas and organize the gifts.

-Skip Time-

"Merry Christmas!" Everyone said together and everyone was enjoying the food, and having fun. "(Y/N) time for the gift exchange" Reiji ask and you stand up. "Everyone gather up" you said and everyone was around you, it was ackward because you were a human, and even Yui feel that too. "Reiji would start off" you said and Reiji give his present to Laito. Laito to Kou, Kou to Subaru. Subaru to Yui, Yui to Shin. Shin to Ruki, Ruki to Ayato. Ayato to You, and you to Shu. Shu to Yuma, Yuma to Carla. Carla to Azusa, Azusa to Kanato. Kanto to Reiji. It was fun when you watch every reaction of them. "So you got me Ayato" you said and he looks at you as he was eating some takoyaki. "Yeah so" he said so rudely. "Thank you Ayato-kun" kiss his cheek, he was suprise, while eating his takoyaki. "Hey you can't kiss ore-sama without permission!" Ayato yelled and you ignored him and head to enjoin the party wit all the brothers. "I am talking to you!" Ayato said again. "To loud Ayato" you heard Shu as you eat some cookies. "Shut up Shu" Ayato said "are you jealous that (Y/N) got me? Instead of you?" Shu said as his eyes were closed. "But I got her!" Ayato said and Shu shrugged his shoulders. "So she got me, and stop talking I am tired" he said and went back to sleep, and Ayato trying to get Shu their fight. "Such strange family I made" You said and head back to finish your cookies.

Merry late Christmas! HAPPY news years! Comment and vote for the story!