Ayato X Demon Reader

This for you Erikakitten hope you enjoy it😀

You were the devil inside, and everyone was scared to even see you on the eye. Expect one, Sakamaki Ayato. He didn't even care if you were demon of evil, in fact he was your boyfriend. You never expected to fall for that red headed vampire yourself. "Oi chichinashi" You turn to see Ayato with Lolita.
    You and Lolita are literally best friends. She wasn't scared of you, and you like being friend with her. Which makes you feel that you belong to their world. "What?" You ask "Oh smile (Y/N)" Lolita say and put her arm around your shoulders. "Why would I?" You said "It's your anniversary with Ayato-Sama" Lolita rolled her eyes just by saying Ayato name, your eyes widen. "Is it!?" Then the windows of the school broke whenever you yelled "ahi (Y/N), you need to control yourself" you shake your head agree with her. "Hai~ Lolita-sensei" and Lolita look at you angry. "I am not sensei, I am senpai~" Lolita sing, and you rolled your eyes. "Oi" Ayato grab your arm taking you away from Lolita "she is mine, and we trying to be alone so....." Lolita put her hand in defense "whatever you say Ayato, I am going to go check on your brothers either way" Lolita say and leave, and then Lolita stop in your ear.
     "Be prepared (Y/N), Ayato has a huge surprise" and you blush out of nowhere "do you mean...?" And she smirks and fully leave you alone. Then you turn to look at Ayato "come here" and then he push on the wall. "Ayato-kun!" You said surprise "I am thirsty and I want your blood" you didn't know of demon blood would even taste good for vampires. You didn't know that, seems you came to the human world. "Ayato..." as he puncture his fangs inside your neck. Then he pulled back, maybe thinking it's was disgusting.
    "Oh~ your blood it's so good" he said and clean your blood from his mouth "I want more" as he went back to drinking your blood. You had your hand in his arm, sinking your nails in his flesh for the first time Ayato drink your blood. You feel your body get temperature up, feeling the risen pleasure. He push his fangs deep and deep and make you gasp of pleasure.
    You haven't never felt pleasure before and it felt incredible. "I need to have you now" he said and push you inside the room closed by. He push you on the desk, "Ayato-kun.." You said as you kiss him back, bringing more out of him. "Nothing would happen to me, if I have you?" He ask you and you look at him. "I don't know" you said "wait, how would you know?" You look at him and got closer. "Maybe I could give you a child" you smirk and he smile to "that should be fine" he said. He keep his lips once again to yours, and you closed your eyes. "Ayato.." you moan and he rip your uniform. He left your mouth to your neck and kiss the bite marks he gave you.
    You begin to feel a sensation in your body, you were turn on. "I need you to touch me, Ayato" you said desperately "ah~ your wishes are my command" he said and he being to take his clothes off as well. "You were well prepared for this chichinashi" he said on your ear and you blush. "I wasn't" you said "with those cute little panties and bra, sure you are" he said and you turn around. "You're more beautiful than any human and vampire" he said and your heartbeat got faster, you may be a demon but you had a heart. Then y'all were naked in y'all eyes, as then he push his member inside you. "Ayato!" It's was your first time, an it's was given to Ayato a vampire which you didn't mind. You hug him, feeling your world going around. "The pain would passed, my love" he said and he waited for you to adjust to his side. So this what your mother say, it would hurt when you had sex with the opposite gender.
     He moved like no other, you grip on his shoulders feeling him over and over. "Ayato!" You feel his speed increased more and more, "heh I just knew you were lewd woman" he said and you blush and then he switch position, an you didn't mind at all. "Ayato...ah I think I am..!!!" You feel yourself explode all over him, and he just keep going without letting you rest. "Ayato let's take a brea...." he pound you and pound you without letting you finish. "(Y/N)!" As he came inside of you and he collapse in top of you.

Time Skip:)

"Just wow" Ayato say pulling you closer, "I never thought it's was going to be this amazing" you said while blushing. "I am able to do more" Ayato say "Oh? Is someone still up for a second round" Ayato smirk and you smirk too "Oh bring on, lover boy" you said as you were in top of him.

As long love is in the air, not caring what type of supernatural they're are, just love them how they trutly are.

Well here it Is! I try my best on this, but hope you like it!:) Give me y'all thoughts and vote please.

~LolitaAdela