Kanato

Here's my little cinnamon roll!:)

    Christmas, huh, a year that you going to spend it with Kanato. You smile as you braid your hair, and just thought spending the Christmas with Kanato was excited. Y'all been daiting for almost two years and now heading to three now that it's wonderful.
     As you finish giving your hair a last touch, as you give yourself another look in the mirror. Then you heard a knock to the door "come in" you said as you turn to see Kanato in his formal clothes and the same as Teddy. "Your hair is beautiful braid" he said and touch it with his soft tender fingers "thank you Kanato" and got closer to you. "Shall we go?" He ask "yes" you said and pull you out of the room.
      You thought y'all two were going to go somewhere fancy, but not you were in Kanato's room having a tea party. "You seem not pleased?" He ask as he serve you the tea into the teacup. "I thought you were going to take me out" you said "out? I don't like noisy places, especially humans" he said as he began to cut the chocolate cake. "I know, but...""shut up" he cut her up as he slam the knife hard into the table. "Why can't you be greatful for once? Eh? I bring you into my tea party and this how you act" he said as he stand up, in the other side you were scared out of your mind. You push it a little bit, and you forgot that his mood swings could lead you to something harsh. "Kanato I am sorry" you apologize "I don't accept your apology" and out of nowhere you were in the ground and he was in top of you. "I would teach you a lesson" he said you look at him scared and you try to push him.
      "Kanato is Christmas" you said "So? You don't seem to listen to your master" he said and then his eyes glow a little "I guess this time for me to show you what I am capable" you didn't know what he could do to you, but the sad thing is, you like to get punish by Kanato and you didn't know why. "Kanato" you said as he kiss you and your eyes widen. You feel his lips his tender sweet lips, as you as well began to kiss him back.
       In minutes he change, he began to kiss you very tenderly. You seems to like this type of kisses because it made you feel wanted by him in his ways. "You smell sweet" he said as he began to give you kisses to your neck. He suck into your skin leaving you hickeys so nobody could take you away from him. "Your mine, (Y/N)" he groan as he lifts your shirt up "I am all yours" you said as pass your fingers into Kanato's purple hair. "Ah~" you moan as he give you those love bites.
      He began to remove clothing and just wanted you now. "Mine" he said as he began to undress himself "Kanato" you dream came true, but not as you imagine. Yet, this was enough. You wanted him, desire him so much that you couldn't contain it. You feel you were flying into space, he was gentle but yet rough. You like it, you weren't going to denied it, and you just wanted to spend this Christmas with him.

      You were in his bed, as he yet give you the love that you still crave. "You feel good, soo good" he said as he was still giving you the stars to heaven, and your moans and yells were heard all over the mansion but yet you didn't cared at all.
       As you were arms with Kanato, "Merry Christmas" you said to Kanato "Merry Christmas to you as well, (Y/N)" he said and planted another kiss.