Scenario III Part I

Here as promise, it's good to be back enjoy.

The brothers suprise to see me back,

Shu:

    Where's is my lazy Shu! I was looking for him everywhere. God, I haven't been in this house long enough and I can't even remember where everything is. "Oh Shu~" I said storming into his bedroom, and their he was. "Shu, I am back" I said as he was asleep, great what a way so say hello.
     I poke his cheek trying to wake him up, but yet it's and epic fail. "Shu" I said as right their he grabs my hand from poking anymore. "Your extemely annoying" he said so mean of him! "Why you so rude, let's go for a walk yes?" I said "no, leave" gahh meanie "please" he smirk got higher, okay that's isn't a good sign. "Okay, never mind I would tell one of your brothers instead" I said regreting everything, but then he grab my arm. "You woke me up, and Lolita is time for you to pay for it" shit! I am officially dead, goddmit!

Reiji:

     I was at Night school, yeah boring for me to be here. But, hey school is about to be over. "Lolita-san" I turn to see Reiji "yeah?" I was kind of sleepy "if you don't mind coming with me for a quick second" and I nod as I follow him.
     I was push into the wall right their "hey what are you doing!" I squeak "where have you been all this weeks? Skipping school? You've been a bad girl, sensei~" he said and I glup why I don't get a welcome party. Yep, guess who you living with Lolita, the Sakamaki's.

Ayato:

   I was cleaning the pool with the other students, of course mostly the boys where playing around that includes Mr Ayato. "Ayato you need to help us, not playing around" I said "so, your food and food doesn't talk" he said another mean person. "Well, no takoyaki" I said I keep swiping "I could drink your blood if is that what you want?" I turn around fast "no that's out of the question" I said and he smirk "no escaping now" as he grab my arm.
     "Ayato!" I wiggled myself out but no used, stupid vampire strength. "I have miss you, and your blood for awhile" he said sniffing my neck "Carla, is gonna get mad" I whine like  child "so, ahh..." he sink his fangs in my neck and I struggled to break free.

Laito:

Being back and seeing the perverted brother of all. "Lolita your back!" He said hugging me tight "hello Laito" I said as he rubs his cheek to mine "I miss you so much, your blood and your body" I rolled my eyes of his maturing "and that you need to bring, get a life" I said breaking from his tight hug.
      He moved forward as I move backward "I think you getting to closed to me, Laito" I said "am I? Your body is what I miss~" he smirk as I try push him. "Their is no way of escaping~" my eyes widen.

Kanato:

I look for my favorite brother of all, Kanato. My little cinnamon miss him, and I want to make him something. "Kana-Chan" I said skipping to his bedroom. "Oh Lolita welcome to my tea party" as he was having a tea party with Teddy. "Hi, I wanna to tell you I just made pudding if you care for some" I said "of course thank you" so freaking cute!
     Me and Kanato enjoying his favorite pudding. "This taste amazing, Lolita-sensei" I smile widely "I am glad you like it" I said "um, by the way where have you been bad sensei~" oh no his mood of swing change. "With Carla" I said smirking "very bad Lolita" he got even scarier, I am dead that's for sure.

Subaru:

    "Subaru I miss you!" I said playful and throw myself into him. "Oi! Stop that" he said as I press my cheek with his. "I miss you" I said childishly "I know you have miss me, and yet as other things" and I look horrified now "your crazy, Sakamaki" I said straightforward "If you excuse me, I need to help Reiji up" I said passing him to the side.
     As then Subaru grab my arm, "now were is my dear Lolita going" I turn around "help like I say" now I am scared of this of Subaru. "You could leave when you feel my fangs" and pulled me closed "hey!" I try to break free and he smile and took me into his room. Well, that's bad news to me haha why!?

Well I am back fam! I would be doing the second part of this welcomed with the Mukami's and Tsukinami's brothers. Thanks for the loved of this story! I hope you having a good day!

~LolitaAdela.