Happy Birthday Laito!

Here is a special for one of the triplets birthday, Laito-Kun! Hope you enjoy it,

You run like crazy all around the Sakamaki household. You didn't know what to do, "hey! (Y/N)" you turn to see Lolita and Yui looking at you. "Lolita-san, Yui what's up?" You ask and Lolita put her hand on your shoulder. "You okay?" She ask "I am fine, totally" you said of cursing lying to her. "You're lying" then you facepalm "I am not! I am fine Yui" you said "she looks fine to me" Yui said softly "no she isn't" Lolita say "I know what you worried about" Lolita added as you look confused.
     What did Lolita had in mind? "Your worried about Laito's birthday gift, am I right?" How did she knew! "Yeah..." you said looking down for a bit. "Laito would like..." Lolita was about to finish until someone cut her off. "You" and turn to see Ayato "what?" You were confused, but you only one it's was truth. "Shut up Ayato-kun, go finish you're homework" Lolita order him. "Ha! Like Yours Trutly, would do anything you say" Ayato say, but the room keel kind of weird. Ayato turn around to see Lolita staring at him in mad mode. "Holy crap, I better run" Ayato grab Yui and drag her with him. "Ayato-kun!" Yui say as she was trying to keep his pace. "Better run!" Lolita was about to run, but then to see you. "Think with the heart, (Y/N)" then she run off.

Time Skip:)

As you were at the hat store, looking for another fedora for him. You were stuck up, with two hats you were holding. "Which one?" You said out loud, and look at both of them on the same time. "This one? Or that one?" Then you decide as you went to pay for it, after you got out of the store. You see another one with books, you decide to check it out. When you walk you went to asles, as you see bunch of crosswords. Then it hit you! He loves this, so you decie3 to grab three of them and head to the cashier.
   Then you head home to wrap the gift for him. "So," you jump and turn to see Lolita. "Lolita, you scared me!" You try to catch you're breath "sorry (Y/N), um so what did you got him?" Lolita apologize and ask. You decide to play around "myself" you said smirking. "You're not serious, aren't you?" Lolita ask "i am totally serious" you said not trying to laugh. "Well good luck (Y/N), you would need it" what did she mean by that? "Um Lolita?" She turn to see you again. "Yeah" she responded "I was playing" and she sigh of relief.
     "Playing or not, good luck. I gotta go"  and your eyes widen. "Wait..." but she was gone. "Is that mean..." your heart begin to fast than normal. Then you grab Laito's gift and head to the living room to look at him. Then you spotted him with his triplets brothers. "Laito-kun" you say and he turn to see you "Oh Bitch-chan, I was waiting for you" he said "you where?" You ask "yes to play truth and dare!" He said excited "Ah no. I wanted to be alone with you" you said looking down. "That could wait, c'mon Bitch-chan!" He drag you and you didn't have no option, so you did. So you run the he'll away a from their.
    You were in you're room, breathing hard. "Uff I am saved" you said to yourself "oh you're not" and turn to see Laito. "I am sorry Laito-Kun!" You said as he push to the wall. "It's my birthday, you should listen to me" he said "I know it's you're birthday, I wanted to be alone with you. Here" as you give him his present as he begin to open it. "Fufu~ Bitch-chan, thank you for the present. But I want the real one" he said
    Then you found yourself in the bed, and then it hit you. Lolita knew this was going to happen  (I love you too!) "I desire you, in a lot of ways" as he begin to undress you slowly, as you blush like crazy for each touch. "Laito~" you moan as he was sucking on your sweet spot on you're neck. "Oh is Bitch-chan excited too?" You blush on his respond, as you feel amount of pleasure as you feel that you wanted him. He begin to take his jacket off, as you saw him strip in front of you're eyes. "Help me with my shirt" he said as you're hand were shaking as you begin to unbutton his shirt. "Oh Bitch-chan, this the best birthday present in my life" as he said and beging to kiss you, and make sweet love to you. You knew you were going to be beyond happy about it.

So here it's Laito! Stay tuned for Kanato oneshot too. Vote and comment give me you're thoughts, see y all.

LolitaAdela.