Azusa X Reader

Happy late birthday Azusa-Kun!

You were walking to the halls of the Mukami's household, looking for a vampire "Azusa-Kun?" You said stopping on Azusa room. You knock softly and wait for response. "(Y/N)-Chan....please...come in" you open the door and saw Azusa in bed. "Azusa, Ruki-kun. Told me to call you so we could get to school." You say looking at Azusa, "I..don't...feel..good.. (Y/N)" your eyes widen, you walk closer to him. You touch his forehead it's was burning hot. "You have a fever! I am going to tell Ruki, that you're not going to school today" you said as you turn around and head to find Azusa's brothers.
"Ruki!" You see his brothers standing in the door, and you try to catch you're breath. Then you look up to see Ruki, "Azusa has fever and he is not able to go to school" you said "stay and take care of him Livestock" he said and you nod as they leave.
     You went back to Azusa room, and went inside still lying down. "Ruki say it's was okay to stay, here" you got a towel and put it on Azusa's forehead. "Thank...you...Eve" he said "you should rest Azusa-Kun, I bring you some food" you said and he nod as his cheeks were flushed, you went to the kitchen. "Um let's see what's good to bring the fever down" you say thinking out loud "oh! Rice would be good, some miso soup also green tea could help him out" and you got yourself busy.

Time Skip:)

You walk back to Azusa's room, holding a tray of food. You carefully open the door, as you walk inside. You see Azusa sleeping soundly and quite, as you put the tray on his nightstand. "Azusa-Kun?" You move his shoulders lightly as he opens his eyes. "Why...did...you...wake...me...up?" He ask you "I brought you food, Azusa-Kun" you say "oh...food...feed..it..to..me " he suggest "what!?" You yelled "please?" His cute face, make you say your final decision. "Fine" he gets comfortable to eat. You grab the bowl of rice, and feed the rice to him with the chopsticks.
"You're cooking...is amazing" he said as he chew on the rice slowly. When you done giving him food, you drain the towel out of sweat. As you put it back on his forehead. "Thanks...for..the..meal" he smile "you're welcome Azusa, if their is something you want. Tell me okay?" You say and he smile "I do..need..something" he said acting all wierd now.
    "What is it?" You ask "come..closer" he said and you lean closed, and right their he kiss you. You feel his soft and tender lips upon yours. Of course you blush manly. Right in that moment Azusa grab the back of your head without disconnecting yours lips. Then he grab your arm and pulled you up.
    You where now under him, and yet still kissing you. Then he stop and looks down at you while blushing. "Did...you..enjoy...that? I feel so," he went to your neck sniffing the sweet scent of your blood. "I feel...so..much better" he said "Azusa-Kun, s-stop please" you beg him and in that moment he bit your neck.
    You didn't want it come out, but it did. "Azusa" you cover your mouth not because of your pain, but the moan that wanted to be released really bad. "(Y/N)" he said your name, as he stop drinking your blood. "I want you" he said blushing which make you blush too. "Azusa you're so cute!" You squeak as you kiss him, letting him do all he wanted with you.

Next Morning:)

All the brothers and you were having breakfast. "Someone was loud last night" you heard a comment and your eyes widen. "Um, I was-""we all know what happen, no need to hide M-necko-chan" Kou said you and Azusa were blushing. "Was it good? Or bad? Sow?" You heard Yuma's comment and your eyes widen "eh!? Don't ask that stuff Yuma-kun!" You said covering your face of embarrassed moment. "Ne, (Y/N)" you heard Azusa as everyone turn to look at him, and you too wondrring what he would say to you. "Would...you..married..me?" Then it's was quite for a second and you eyes widen. "Eh!?" Everyone said all together and you including.

Sorry I was so late for this! Happy birthday again Azusa-Kun!

Thanks to everyone voting, and commenting!

I have three lemons to write, and more scenarios.

Thanks again,

LolitaAdela.