Ruki x Reader

First Mukami oneshot!

You going out with Ruki Mukami, and you were happy. But something tells you that he was cheating you with someone else. That make your heart bump faster. Right now you wanted love of Ruki, but he gives the cold shoulder. Instead talking to you, he talks to Yui. He smiles sweetly to her and to you a cold smile. You wanted to get out of here, and run away. And that what you planning to do tomorrow morning. "(Y/N) what's up?" You turn around and see Subaru. "Hey Subaru-kun" you said "are you feeling alright? You smell wierd" he said and you smile, why can't Ruki be like Subaru. You knew that Subaru likes you, but your heart is to Ruki. Why couldn't you fall for him instead? He always their on good and worse, and hugs you when you needed it the most. "I am fine Suba" he always let you called that, when you feeling sad. "You look sad, hey come to my house and chilled. Yeah?" He ask and you thought this could be a change to know more Subaru. "That could be great" and hugs you, and you left to class.

Time Skip:)

You walk to the door of the Sakamaki household. So you knock on their door. Someone opens the door, and you see Reiji. "Hey Reiji-kun" and smile to you. "Come in (Y/N)" he said nicely to you, and you walk in. "Thank you, Reiji" and he close the door. "Why your visit here? If I may ask?" And you smile. "You may ask-""I know why you came, you came here to see Subaru correct?" And you nod. "He is in room, go ahead feel like home." You bow and head to Subaru room. As you walk to the Subaru room. You hear a moan, and you turn around to see a door kind of mid open. And you walk slowly and peck a little. It was Yui, and you see a black-greyish hair. "Ruki" you whisper his name to the air. "I love you Yui" you heard him say. You feel tears, and you walk backwards and you didn't see a vase of flowers, and it falls. Yui and Ruki turn to see you. "(Y/N)" he said and you bow "I am sorry" and get the hell out, you run to the stairs, and you heard your name yelled. You didn't turn around, and you open the main door and head out. You run as fast as you can't, you breath in and out with your nose, and the good thing you run for track. "(Y/N)!" He yelled, and you stop in the middle of the road. "Stay away from me!" You yelled suddenly you were hit by a car, and send you flying. You fall on the road, blood spilling from your mouth, this was your moment to die. Until you see Ruki's face. "I am so so sorry" he said he had tears falling. "You cheated at me, you-" you cough blood. "Their is a reason why, (Y/N) I thought you didn't love me, and you always hang out with Subaru." He said "I don't love Suba....I love you" and your eyes feel like darkness was going to take you soon. "Goodbye Ruki, forever" you said and blood was going everywhere making a bloodbath. "I won't lose you, I love you so much. Don't left me." He said "Ruki....I-" you whine in pain. "Forgive you" you said and he cry, and he kiss you one last time. "I am sorry, I love you so much, I can't stop saying it. I won't let you die I won't" and your eyes were closing little by little, and you feel your life was fading away. "I love you" and so you close your eyes, and your body went almost dead. "I am not going to lose you" and Ruki put his wrist to your mouth, his blood dripping to your purple lips. "You be with me forever (Y/N)" and you drink slowly. As Ruki toke his wrist. "I am taking to our home" he said and carried you.

Next Day:)

Your body was white as snow, your lips look pink, and Ruki and his brothers were waiting for you to woke up. "I think she should woke up already" Ruki said "stop it already, she would wake up" Kou said and everything was quite, and so your eyes flew open. You look around your surroundings, and the first thing it pops it was Ruki. "(Y/N)?" He said and you look to his brothers, who were smiling. "Ruki" you said and you remember he cheated at you, but you forgive him because you were deeply in love with him. "I am alive h-how?" Ruki look at his brother and motion them to leave yall two alone. "Come here (Y/N)" he said and you stand up from the couch, and walk toward him. He grab your hand, and your fingers were interwine with his hand. "Look at yourself, I told I won't let you die" he said and you turn to see yourself, different. Your skin was snow and soft as you touch it with your fingers. Your hair was long also, that stop on your waist. You look at your eyes, they weren't your E/C, they were red as rose. You turn to see Ruki. "I am vampire? You made me a vampire" you said and he look at you. "I didn't wanted you to die, I wanted you stay with me forever" he said and he grabs your hands and put on his skin. "Ruki, forever is a long time. Are you sure you okay with me?" You ask and he smile. "I am ready, is because I love you so much" he said and he brought your lips to his. You kiss him like no other tomorrow. "Before we go futher you need to feed" he said and you feel your throat burn like hell. "You're right" and he toke you to the woods.
As you were standing behind a tree, and see a human. "Would I really kill a human?" You ask Ruki. "Why not, hey their it is our prey (Y/N)" he said and you see a girl seating down on the river. "Do it simple and easy Love" he said and you smirk. "Are you lost human" you said with no soul, but you still cared, but you were a made vampire. "Excuse me, who are you?" She ask you "you don't need to know, this is going to be quick" and so you killed the human.

Later At Night:)

You were lying next to Ruki. "I am happy to be with you (Y/N)" and you smile. "Me too" and so you kiss him. You always be his side either way, because you were in deeply in love with him.

Please vote and comment!