Scenario III Part II

Here is the second part, hope you enjoy it:)

Ruki:

    Gah it feels good to be back, and yet I haven't see Ruki? "Rukiiii~" I start calling his name throw the hallways of the Mukami's household, and yet no sign of him. "Where are you Ruki? I want to hug you, I miss you" I said to myself in the hallways. "You miss me? That bad?" I froze up and turn to see him.
     He's back! "Hiiii" I said with a cheerful smile and out of nowhere he pull me, "hey, hey! Where are we going!?" I struggled as he teleport us somewhere. I was in his room "why you bring me to your room, Ruki-kun?" I ask as he grabs my hand and push me to the bed of his. "Ruki-kun!" I said suprised "you miss me, and I want you soo..." he began to nibble my ear "Ruki hey!" I yelled struggling I guess I am doom.

Kou:

   To suprise Kou for my return am going to one of his concerts. As I was about to pay, and then everyone began to push me and then I fall down. "Guhh!" I yelp in pain as then the hallway was woren out and I stand up "you okay mam?" As I nod and say, "may I have ticket?" The pain is killing me "sorry mam we run out" and my eyes widen "what if I know him?" I said trying to see if it works.
     "Sorry mam, everyone knows him" the person said and I sigh "he is my boyfriend" I blurred out "is everyone's boyfriend" the person said and I leave defeated and wait for him until he is out. Time passed and I was still waiting what I day, "Lolita-san!!" I see Kou whose running toward me "Oh hi Kou-kun" I said hugging him "why didn't you see me?" He ask "tickets run out" I said "I am glad your back, but that's doesn't save you, sensei~" my eyes widen, I should've went home instead.

Yuma:

   I was skipping to the steps of the Mukami's house, it feels good to he back. "Where the keys...? Oh! Dammit I left them in taxi" I said now how am I going to go inside. Oh! Of course my cell phone, I dail Ruki's phone but no used okay then Kou's and yet no used. Azusa...? Oh my cinnamon roll doesn't have a phone, okay what about Yuma.
      "Hello?" Oh it's nice to listen to his voice "Yuma-kun!" I said excitedly "Lolita-sensei? I thought you were inside already?" He ask me "yeah I lost the keys, would you open up?" I ask "yeah be their" and I hang up. As then the doors are open and Yuma was standing their with a smirk oh that's isn't a good sign. "Hi" I said "sensei, you know what that means right?" He ask and I give him a funny expression "I am save, so..." I passed him but he grabs my arm "not so fast sensei~" dammit taxi where are you!?

Azusa:

    My cinnamon roll! Where are you!? I literally rush to the doors of the house, not even saying hi to the other brothers. "Azusa-chan~" I said storming inside his room, who apparently cutting himself. "Oh nooo~" throwing the knife to the side "My cute Azusa don't do that, your best friend is here" I said hugging him. "Lolita... your.... back?" I smile hugging tighly.
     "Yes, and now I am not leaving anywhere" I said and he hugs me back. "Thank... you.. Lolita... for staying with me..." and I smile and just keep hugging this cute little vampire.

Carla:

   Damn, Carla-san is gonna get mad with me for leaving to long. I need to sneak to the house professionally. Okay I got this, as I walk very slowly to my room without making no sound, that's until- "my dear Lolita is back" and my eyes widen and turn to see Carla, who apparently was sitting in the chair. Looking not so happy of my return, and that make my heart bump faster.
     "Do I make you blush? I see I still have that affect in you, Love." God I love how he calls me love, makes me happy. "Hey, Carla what's up?" Wanted to get out of this punishment. "I see you have came late, whenever I told you what time I wanted you to be home" he said with a voice of angry, but hey he can't be mad at me. "But yet, you can't be mad at me Carla, because..." I got closer "that's until you catch me" I said running away from him, heh I am okay getting punish by him.

Shin:

    "Oh Shin-kun~" I said going outside looking for him, probably he picking up nuts. "Lolita hi~" his voice makes my day a lot, and I turn around "Hi Shin, I have returned. Now, I am staying forever, so where you up too?" I ask "picking some nuts, do you want some tea?" He ask how nicely of him. I nod and we head inside the house, as I was following him I feel wierd.
      Hmmm I hope nothing happens to me, or yet Carla right? "Hey, Shin the kitchen is over their-" he slam me to the wall "oi! That hurts" I said "why did you leave so long" he said pissed off "I was out, but hey I came back" I said "oh sensei, is punishment time~" well I am screw that's for a fact.

Kino:

   I was in the Sakamaki's household today and Kino hasn't came and say hi to me. He hates me probably, I leave without his consent. As I rolled around my bed, and then I feel a hard chest in my back "hello Lolita" oh... I stumbled and stand up from the bed "Kino hii!" I said cheerful "well someone happy, even if I am mad" he said ohh yep I knew he was going to be mad.
      "Sorry for my absent Kino-kun" I said and he smirk "no need to apologize, but I need you to kiss me" okay that's inappropriate. "I can't do that, everyone knows I am going out with Carla, soo..." he raise and eyebrow "and so I care why? You leave with no right so, I suggest you to kiss me and I know you want to" I blush not gonna happen prince. "Catch me" and run out of my bedroom.

This was the second part, I hope everyone having a good day. It feels good to be back! Now for sure I am going to be updating all week, almost done with the requests y'all requested. I love making y'all happy, so stay tuned my dear friends!:)

~LolitaAdela.