Laito X Reader

Let's get with Laito! Enjoy guys,

You were playing chess with Reiji, and of course Reiji was beating you. "Where Laito-kun?" Ayato ask as he was seating on his favorite chair. "Given his STD's" you feel yourself mad, and hear STD's, seriously couldn't be you were jealous? Haha I am not, "(Y/N) it's your turn" Reiji said being annoyed. "Sorry Reiji" you said and move your piece. "I am back!" That was Laito voice. You sigh of relief, and you were happy he was here early. "We continue tomorrow seems you being off, today (Y/N) why?" Reiji ask "okay, I am just tired may I go to my room?" You ask Reiji "you may" he said and you stand up from the chair, and head to your room. You lie down thinking why don't you get Laito-kun true feelings? You try to get yourself to sleep.

Next Day:)

You were walking the hallways of Night school, and still thinking about yesterday. Suddenly you feel someone grab your arm, and pulled you. "Eh!?" You look to see Kou. "Kou-kun" you said and try to get out of his grasp. "M-necko-chan, when you coming to visit us?" He ask while lining on the wall, and crossing his arms. "A..no I don't know Kou" you said "the Sakamaki's brothers, keep holding you. Tch it really pissed me off" he said and you went backwards, and look at him in his face which was fully of anger. His eyes showing sadism ready to attack it's prey, even worst it's you. "Kou I-""lies! You belong to me!" He yelled at you and your body shake with fear, and he grabs your arm and pulled you closer to him. "I don't belong to anyone, either-""sure you do to that, fedora guy" he cut you off, "Laito-kun is my boyfriend, Kou-kun" you said and it's was true, yesterday you were jealous, because you boyfriend was maybe given his STD's away. You push him out of you "I don't care!" He grab you and kiss you right their. You're eyes widen of such surprise. "Let me go Kou!" You try to get out of grasp on more time, but it's was useless because he was a vampire and you well a human. Suddenly someone push Kou out. "Didn't you heard my Bitch-chan" Laito pulled you in his embrace, and you feel so much safer. "Tch" he said and he left. Laito see him go, and you have your head down. "Bitch-chan is punishment time" he said sounded serious and you look up at him. "Eh!? But it's was Kou fault! Laito-kun" you said and he smirk "so, as you're boyfriend it does matter fufu~" he said while chuckling. "Wahh" you said and head to class.

Time Skip:)

You close the door of the mansion, as everyone leaves to their room. "Ugh I hate you Kou" you said changing to some comfortable clothes. "Fufu Bitch-chan" you turn to see Laito. "PLEASE DON'T" you said and go backward and he push you in the bed. "I know you want this Bitch-chan" he said while kissing you neck. You left a moan coming "Laito I beg you stop" you said and he smile "but you seem to enjoy a lot" he said while sucking your blood. "Let's keep going shall we?" He said and you close your eyes.

Their was Laito-kun! Hope you keep liking my story!

-LolitaAdela