Scenario 4: Part 2

Hey, my friends. So this the second part of me coming back and as well used some Obey me! shall we date?)

Ruki:
     I sigh as I look my book that Ruki let me borrow and he didn't notice my appearance! Ha I wanted to laugh, but it would be bad. As I flip my pages of my book "you know..." and Ruki was standing in the wall with arms crossed. "Ruki-kun something in the matter?" I ask "why did you leave us" and look at me pissed "I was in exchange program" I said honestly "to where?" He ask so serious "Devildom" I said "Devildom in what is that?" He ask and proceeded close to me. "Hell in other words" I said as he raise his eyebrow again and he got next to me.
      He lift my chin up "should I punish you Livestock?" I hold my breath "no, no, tha-" he push my head to the side and bit me. "Arghhh" I bit my lip hard as I feel the unconscious hit me.

Kou:
     I was throwing my hands in the air with my friend (Y/N). His singing is the most I tell you that, and it was intoxicating. "Oh my" and than he look at me as our eyes were locked them. "Oh shit he's looking us" I said to (Y/N) and he smirk.
      After the concert we were waiting for him to get to his dresser. "Relations?" The manager said "I live with him, and this right here is his partner" and than "oh Lolita-sensei~ ah M-Necko-chan" he said as he opens his door "it's okay managi" he said winking at us. As that we got inside the dresser room. "It's good to see you, Lolita, and you brought my baby" and he pulled (Y/N) close to him. "Well I've been absent too long, and so I decide to watch you sing. How about that" I said smiling big "sounds good to me" and give you a kiss.

Yuma:
     I open the door of the Mukami household with my luggage, so I've been gone for so long and I missed my bros. As that I close the door carefully and than "oi Sow" I saw Yuma's tall figure "uh...oh hi Yuma-kun" I said "where you going?" He ask "well, I was coming back from my exchange program" I said giving him my pamphlet from Devildom. "Devil...dom...? Eh what's that?" He ask "well its hell, and where demons live at" I explain "and you went over there were their is soul-eating demons?" I gulp "so you won't mind me drinking your blood won't you?" He said with eyes of hunger for my blood. He got so close my neck "you're blood ahh is calling for me....Just a bit....more..." he sink his fangs into my blended skin and I try to push him, but the more I move hurts like a bitch.
      He keep sucking, bitting, so hard that I bit my lip so hard that I felt the blood. "Mmm?" He left go and saw my bleeding lip and got so close to my face. "You're blood is calling for me.." and kiss me. "Mmmm!!!!" His lips were soft, but nice. No, no, this is bad! "Oi!!" I pushed him "now that was easy" and smirk shit could this get worse!

Azusa:
    Where my little cinnamon roll, so cute that I miss him the most. I know I should've have, but I got him a demon weapon from Devildom. He reminds me of Belphie in way, and so I walk to his room and knock. "Come...in..." and so I did, and I saw with one of his blades. "Ahi Be-" oh I stop there, and he raise his eyebrow to me. "Be...whose that?" He ask while holding the knife in his other hand. "It's a friend that I meet in Devildom, but I'm sorry Azusa-kun. Here I got you something" and give him the box, and he grabs it. "What is it?" He ask and I gesture him to open it so he did. He took the blade, "oh is it for me?" He ask "yeah it's from demon world, so what you think?" I ask "should I try with you?" Oh shit not see that's what I was talking about. "Uh no, but we could make some spicy food?" He smile "yeah" and we walk to the kitchen.

Carla:
    Man I was exhausted from the flight from Devildom to Japan, but its okay because he can't be mad at me. As I walk to his study because one of the maids told me and I knock the door. "Come in" and I open the door and saw him looking at important papers and I smile underneath and walk to him. "You working to hard Carla-san" and hug him from behind "mmm its you" and turned again "aree~ you can't be mad at me, Carla. How about I offer my blood to you" and he turned around.
      He smirk "well you sure are offering your tempting blood to me" and I smirk "well you're my boyfriend why won't I?" He smirk "I like that answer" and grab my arm.

Shin:
    Binging nuts from Devildom and give them to Shin as gift. "Thanks for covering me" I said giving him the bag "well its was exchanging for this delicious nuts" and smile "well did Carla notice it?" I ask "no idea, but it was pain in the ass, but I got you Lolita-sensei" and I nod "how about we grab some food?" He ask "yeah I'm starving as hell let's go" and link my arm and left to the kitchen.