Scenario I

Okay let's go with the first one!

*First Bite*

~Shu~

You were so pissed off, that Shu toke your headphones. "Shu!" You yelled over the mansion, and then you found him on the couch. "Urusai" you heard him say. "You have my headphones given them back" you snap at him and he smirk. "Kanato broken them" he said and went back to sleep. "You paying for them!" Suddenly you found yourself pinned in the couch. "Shu-san?" You said so scared. "You wanted to get punish, I guess I should" he said and comes closer. He sink his fangs on your neck. "Ah! Stop!" You whine in pain, you try to push him away. "Mmm? Should we go to my room and finish this? I guess" and toke his fangs and toke you out of the couch, and drag you to his room. "Wahh!" You wine like a child.

~Reiji~

Reiji ask you to come to his room, for a cup of tea. As you knock on his door, and wait for his respond. "Come in (Y/N)" he said and you open the door, and saw him seating on his small chair, and his tea ready. "You're late" he said a little angered. "I-I am sorry, Shu need me" you said "that is useless, when I ask you to come, and you come it, won't end well for you" he said and stand up from his chair. You gulp "yes Reiji-kun" you said "it's master for you, for now on" you got yourself in trouble, and it's better not to make him mad. "Yes master" you said "good my tea got cold, and I want your blood" he said "no" you said and he shoot you a death glare. "You said no? You're getting a punishment" he said and you turn around, and try to run but he grab your arm. "You're such a unwell manner" he said. He push you to the chair, and still holding your hand. "I guess I should punish you very harsh" he said and sink his fangs on your palm. "No!" You keep struggling even you couldn't get yourself free.

~Ayato~

Ayato wanted you to make him Takoyaki and you weren't in the mood for anything. "Ayato-kun I don't want too, I am not in a serious mood" you said as you passed your hand in your face. "Ore-sama wants what it wants, and you going to do it. Do I explain myself Chichinashi" he said and you crossed your arms. "I won't" you said and suddenly you found yourself pinned in the counter. "I guess I could drink your blood" he said and you're eyes widen. "Don't" you said and he sink his fangs. "It hurts!" You struggled to get out, that what get you bitten. For not making Takoyaki for him.

~Laito~

Always wanted to perverted things to you, but the good thing you weren't those type of people. He always try to flirt with you, but you always have a excuse to leave. But this time Laito hold you your arm. "You're not escaping this time Bitch-chan" Laito said and push you to the wall, which hurt your back. He push your chin up and look at you. "I am thirsty for your blood, so I guess, I should do it right now" and put his fangs inside your neck. "Laito! Stop it hurts!" His hand going somewhere that it shouldn't. "Left go!" You try to push him, but it's usless.

~Kanato~

Kanato invite you to a tea party with Teddy. You didn't wanted go, but you never talk to Kanato. He could get mad if you don't take his offer, because it could end bad. This couple days it didn't end well for you. So right now you were at the door of Kanato's room. "Come in (Y/N)" Your eyes widen, how did he know you were there? "I could simply hear you, stop thinking and come in" you gulp and head inside his room. "Kanato-kun" you said and saw him with Teddy. "Please take a seat (Y/N)" he said nicely, but you know he was bipolar. "Um thanks" you said and seat next to Teddy. "Do you like some sweets?" Kanato said kindly. "I don't care for sweets, but thank you" you said and suddenly he left the plate go, and spilling the whole cake to the table. "Kanato" you said "how dishonor of you!" And grab your arm and push you to the ground. "I offer you something sweet and you turn it down! Pathetic you should be punish!" He turn your head to the side. "No! Kanato please!" You were scared to hell of this bipolar vampire. As he sink his fangs to your neck you, you hold the pain. Their wasn't a way out of this mess (I should've say yes to those sweets)

~Subaru~

You walk with Subaru to the garden which he likes to be. "Subaru-kun why are we here?" You ask "Tch don't ask questions" he look like Yuma, they like gardening and it's wierd for vampires. But Subaru like roses and Yuma likes vegetables. "Stop" you heard Subaru said "what?" You ask and look at him. "How dare you!" You had no clue what he was talking about. "Subaru-kun" you said "how could you compare me with that trash!?" What was he talking about? You had no clue, yet you look at him frightening. "I don't have-""baka! You know what I am talking about!" Subaru was pissed and it worried you. "I don't know" you said and look other places instead on his eyes. "Look at me! You were comparing me with tha non vampire!" Shit, he is talking about Yuma! You thought. "about Yuma?" You ask but he got anger about it more, "tch" he said and pulled you closer, "you need a punish" he said your eyes widen. "No! Subaru!" You try to push him it was usless once again. "You need a good punish for comparing me with that un pureblood vampire" he said and sink his fangs inside and you scream of pain, this was the first time he bitten you. Now you hate all the brothers for doing this to you, but oh we'll you thought about it more, and they look so hot and handsome to you.

Well this the first scenario! Please vote and comment. Have a special announcement, this Tuesday that is coming up is my birthday, and I making a special 3, for that. I be 19, so wish me luck. If yall have questions about me and I would put a part tittle "Question's for LolitaAdela" ask whatever yall want, and I would gladly answer the best way I could, and don't be afraid. So that is it, have a great night or day! Whichever and see yall next time.

-LolitaAdela