Happy Birthday Kanato!

So here is for my sweet pie, love you Kanato!

Today is special day, and you knew you were going to so some baking a lot. Seems is Kanato birthday, which you bet he would be asking to do some cakes. As you were in the kitchen baking a cake, to bring the good mood to your boyfriend. He knew you care for him, but whenever he has mood swings it changes the love for you. You hope to say he won't have any mood swings. As you walk to the hallway, and spotted Ayato. "Ayato-kun?" He turn around and you see Yui in pain. "Are you hurting Yui, again" you said "so? Is that concern you, no so shut up" he said as he went back on bitting her. "Don't hurt her please" and you went to find your friend Lolita.
    She was playing chess with Reiji. "Um Lolita-san" and she turn to see you. "(Y/N)! Hey" she said "hi, um would you mind helping me?" You ask "Don't you see, we having a game" Reiji said fixing his glasses and looking at you angry. "Reiji, don't be mean. You should know who birthday is" Lolita said as she move her piece, and turn to you again. "My brothers birthday could mean nothing to me, of course is mine is not including" he said "boo you Reiji, birthdays are a good thing" Lolita said "why so special about them?" He ask as he focused on the game.
   "Because having good time, with friends and family" Lolita said "I don't need need friends or in matter this family especially that good for nothing" he said having no emotion at all. "Could we go back to mine" you said as Reiji ignored you, and left without a word. "Hey I was closed to win! Come back!" Lolita was about to walk behind him. "Oh about your question, sure I help when I am done with this game. Hey Reiji come back!" As she left as you turn around to see Subaru. "Subaru-kun, do you need something?" You ask him "I...." he started to blush and you look at him with concern. "I would help" he said blushing red, as he looks at the ground. "Thank you!" You said and hug him, "Don't hug me like that" he said as he push you. "I am sorry, let's go to the kitchen then" as y'all both go the kitchen to do the cake for Kanato.
    You knock on his door, and then wait. "Come in" he said as you open the door carefully and get inside. "(Y/N) what surprise to have you here" he said as be look at the cake right away. "Happy birthday Kanato!" You said and hand him the cake, but then cake is thrown to the ground. "Kanato-kun? You didn't like it?" You ask as you see the fallen cake on the ground. "You have him" he said looking at you on the eyes, and you didn't wanted him to have his mood swings. "Him? What do you mean?" You ask you pick the fallen cake, but then you found yourself in wall. "I sense him in you, you have his sense all over you" he said and you look at him confused still. "I don't know what you talking about" you said "Subaru sense! Did you cheat on me!?" He yelled and you feel scared, why would he think that. "No, I would never, he help me bake the cake" you said and he look at you "you should've tell me! Now I am going to punish you" he said and grab your hand and push to the bed. It's his birthday, and you knew you wanted this too.
    You gasp as he kiss you roughly "Kanato~" you feel you're body heat up. As he stop and rip your clothes off. "My doll, you're mine forever" he said as he sink his fangs in your neck. You feel pain as your blood was being suck on. He roam his hands to your body, as he put his hands in you're breasts massaging them as you moan. "My Eve, feel pain" he said as he suck harder on your neck. As be pulled back and look at you all arousal. "Look at you, all arouse from bitting and kissing you lewd woman" he said as you look away. "Look at me!" He pushed your head as you were looking at him. "Good, now for you're punishment" as he enter inside of you without warning. "Kanato!" You feel pain "ah that is it" he said as he move without letting you adjust. "It hurts stop!" You feel like you're body was going to torn in two, but you wanted him but on his sweet gentle self.
    As he rock faster without letting release. "Kanato" you moan as you try to keep with his pace, and then he came inside you. He pulled out and leave to the restroom without a word.
Kanato-kun? You thought and then you hug you're body with sheets. As he came out "I be back" he murmur and leave you their.

A little Skip:)

You were still in his bed, you feel tears fall, you thought you ruined his birthday, and then. "I am sorry" you heard Kanato was in the door, as you look at him. "Kanato" you said as you grab the sheets with you and walk toward him. "I forgive you, this was going to be you're birthday present" you blush as you said that. "Eh~" he said and grab you're waist and pulled you closed. "Subaru tell me everything, I am sorry I throw the cake you make me" he said "It's okay, come closer" and he did as you say and you kiss him. As he lie on the bed again but slowly. You hug him as he kiss you're cheeks and whipping you're fallen tears. "I love you Kanato" you said.
    You feel his hands as they take the sheet letting him see you're body once more. "I be gentle this time" he whisper on you're ear, and you blush. "Oh Kanato-kun" you said his name softly and hug him. As you're nails were in his bare skin, and feel his lips in you're skin once again. "(Y/N) you're the love of my life" he said and then you feel him inside you once again. This time letting you adjust to his side, "Kanato~" as you feel the loved of Kanato again.

Time Skip:)

"Happy birthday" you said as he hug closed. "Thank you Eve" he said and you have tea party together. As you thought, Lolita didn't help me at all, what a friend. (I know you love me!" You thought.

Hope you enjoy this oneshot, for this special day! Sorry if it sucks, try my best. Next is going to Ayato birthday tomorrow!

LolitaAdela