Yuma X Reader X Shu

So I am back! Hello my fellow friends.

You were their target, you're were the rebel. That need to be stop, you weren't easy to catch. You see you're a vampire hunter, your duty is to killed all vampires included royalties. Your hatred of vampires was long time ago, when two vampires make you theirs it's was unforgettable.

Flashback:

"Stop!" You struggle to get away, but you were weak and out of energy. For running to much, but you have a little of tinny bit of energy to get out this arms. "Shut up" one of them say, you look at him. Tall, blonde hair with blue ocean eyes. His eyes make you if you would be drawn to him. But the worst their weren't human, worst they were vampires. "Obey is what you need to do right now Sow" you look at the other guy. Also tall, brown hair, eyes also make you drawn to them. "Be prepared" the blonde guy said "we going to do stuff to you, that you won't stop us from doing" the other guy. "NO!" You scream and struggle but it's was usless.

End Flashback:

You want to kill them for making, do stuff you didn't wanted. The worst is after a month you ended up pregnant. You had twins, they were just like them. You didn't hate your children it's wasn't their fault, it's was theirs. You walk slowly to the trees to get to your target. You take out your knife, and walk slowly behind that vampire. Vampires are smart because they have higher up sense that normally humans don't have. But you were smarter them, after you give birth. You gain two abilities, that's are super speed, and super strength. That's why you were difficult to catch to other vampires. You aren't a vampire, you just go those abilities from your children. Then you grab the vampire "time for you to die" you said and snap the neck of the vampire. Then you drop the body, after that you see the castle. You knew that blonde guy, who rape you too. Was king Shu, but he was always tired so it's would be hard to kill. You sneak to the castle without being noticed, and right their you were in the King's bedroom. You flash inside, and you saw him their sleeping. "You would pay for this" you whisper and slowly walk as well holding your knife. You stop to take a quick look, he was handsome as he sleeps. Your heartbeat like millions hearts all together. No! You yelled to yourself, and backwards. "Hello Sow" you knew the voice, the brown hair one. You find his name too "Yuma" you said out of nowhere. "Eh you know my name" he said and whisper as he moves your hair to the other side. "Don't touch me" you hiss (did I spell it right?) "The lewd woman come back for more" you see Shu getting up. As Yuma hold your wrists, "don't you dare touch me!" You simi yelled as that Yuma cover your mouth. "What a shame Sow, I want you. Shu you too right?" Yuma said in your ear and you struggled. "Of course my needs need to be satisfied" Shu said and you used your super strength and get out of the grasp. "Ah someone is vampire now" Yuma said "I am not a disgusting vampire" you said on a angry tone. "Then how?" Shu ask "my children" you said "you mean them?" Your eyes widen and turn around and see them, with a guard. "Don't hurt them!" You yelled "of course not, he is my son" Shu said as he comes closer to your little blonde boy. "He is not yours" you said angry again. "He has my features and your eyes (Y/N)" he said how does he know your name? "Mama, he is my buddy" (B/N) said "buddy?" You ask him. "I came visit him lately, brought him gifts" of course! You would always wondering why your children have gifts that you can't afford. "(Y/N) move with us, for our children health" Yuma said and you didn't wanted their charity! "I am fine, let's go kids" you said as Yuma grab your arm. "We didn't dimiss you" he said "it's in order" Shu said of course being the king bring advantages. "I don't follow orders" you said and pulled away from Yuma grasp. "Stubborn aren't we?" Shu said "take them guard" your eyes widen as your children are being taken away, and you feel breaths next to you. "I guess we punishing you" they both said as they pulled your arms and take you to the bed.

Extended Ending :)

Your kids were fully growthg fighting with their fathers, you didn't wanted be that mother that didn't tell their fathers that they had children, your were the queen too. Also a vampire wife of Shu and Yuma. You smile you went with them to join them.

I have no clue, what happen their! But hope you enjoy it!

See you soon,

LolitaAdela.