Carla X Reader

Here is Carla!:)

You were with you (B/N) and (G/N) cooking breakfast for Carla, their father and your husband. "Mama why are we cooking breakfast for dad?" (B/N) said and you touch his hair, that has the same as Carla's. Long and beautiful, let's not forget about (G/N) too. People look at yall so jealous, because you have beautiful children. And the only thought that comes to you is to blame Carla. "Because today is father day, son." You explain to your son, carefully so he could understand. He was four years old, he could understand some things but not all. "Oh yay" he said exited just like your baby girl, which she has your (H/C) and eyes of Carla's. Your boy has your (E/C). You and your kids went back to cook some breakfast. "Neh daddy!" Your children went to the bedroom of yours and Carla. "Let me sleep" Carla said and turn around giving your children the back. "Dad!" Your baby girl got in top of the bed, and move Carla shoulders. "(Y/N) tell the kids to stop" Carla said covering his eyes with the pillow. "I can't do that Carla-kun" you said and he take the pillow off. "Ugh what do yall want kids?" Carla said giving up, and stand up. He look at you, and giving you a cold stare. "It's your fault Carla-kun, and their your kids." You said walking out of the room. "Daddy we have a surprise for you" your boy said grabbing Carla hand, and dragging him out of the room. "Son, as the new heir you don't need get to get injured" Carla said you roll your eyes "you cares about that dad, not even my sister cares of becoming a princess" (B/N) said "yeah I don't care" your girl said, they both got your stubbornness. "Just like your mother of course" Carla said and yall were in the dinning room, where the big table. "Happy Father's day! Dad!" Your children said and even you. "You didn't have to kids, love" he said looking at you. "We wanted too, right kids?" You said looking at your kids. Who gather their present to Carla. "Yes, we did" (G/N) said "I did too" you said "I wonder" Carla said as he seat down on the chair, and the kids give him their gift. "Here dad" your boy said and give his present to Carla. You smile because Carla was having fun with your children. A family that was made at the beginning of a lovely marriage. "Their adorable kids, and thank you" Carla said and give them a group hug, and they both hug him back. "Mommy give daddy your gift" (G/N) said "yes love" Carla said and look at you, and he smirk. "Oh ok" you said and give him a box wrap. "Here it is open it" you said and your little boy comes and hugs your leg. "Um interesting" he said and unwrap it. As he open the box, he got a white stick. "Mommy what is that?" Your boy said looking at you. "Yeah (Y/N)?" Carla said looking at you. You sigh, and say "it's means that we going to have another member in our family." And Carla stand up. "Huh?" Your children said confusing. Carla got the idea, "(Y/N) you kidding right?" Carla said "no, I am Carla-kun two weeks." You said "what is that?" (B/N) said point to the stick "it's means kids, yall gonna have a new sister or brother" Carla said to be honest you blush. "Yes!" Your children said hugging you, and even Carla. "Happy Father's day, Carla-kun" you said as Carla place a kiss in your lips. You were beyond happy.

Extended Ending:)

You're belly was bigger, each day. Seems your car ring royal blood. Of the founders, and you were happy that you married Carla, have a wonderful family you have now. "I love you Carla-kun" you said as he was touching your belly, and your kids were asleep each side of you. "I love you too (Y/N), and I wish I had meet you long time" he said and look at you, and you touch his face. "Always..." he said ".....and forever" you said and he kiss you once again.

Phew, done. I hope you enjoy it, vote and comment! Happy Father's Day!

LolitaAdela