Subaru X Reader

Here it is! Enjoy.

You sigh as you look at the window of the Sakamaki household. You were alone with Subaru, everyone was out even Yui. You were surprise they let her go somewhere, maybe Ayato or Laito are with her. Everyone like her and you didn't know why? Maybe because is her blood, is sweeter then yours. "Oi" you turn to see Subaru, and stand up from the chair. "Yes Subaru-kun?" You ask "I am bored" he said "ah what do you want to do?" You ask he smirk, and look at you. "What could we do" he said, you didn't like his words, you knew he had a crush on you. But it's was hard to notice it, because he was sadistic brother. But also tusundere. Which he cares and blushes it's was cute when he does that. "Um Subaru-kun? Why you acting weird?" You ask and he look at you in shock. "You know I like you right? And I want you" he said straight out, and you blush. "Ah Subaru-kun I don't think is a good idea" you said backing away. "Why the hell not?" He snap, and put a step forward. "B-because everyone could come in" you said "tch I don't care, as long as I have you" he said and put one more step forward. "I am not planning to be anyone's, sorry" you said and put one more step back. He shot you glare, his eyes glow. "I wasn't asking, I am ordering you (Y/N)" he said and flash in front of you, and he grab your wrists and put in top of your head. "Please Subaru, don't do this" he smirk to you, "Don't you want me? As I want you?" He put his knee in the middle of your legs, do you? Want him? You're heart bump more, and cheeks got red. "You can't answer a simple question, which means you do want me" he said and right their he kiss you. Your eyes widen, and feel his lips roughly on yours, it feels wierd and nice at the same time. Could be that I do want him? Subaru, are you okay with me? You thought and let yourself fall for the kiss. As you kiss him back, he keep kissing you, as it went to your neck. "You fanally given in (Y/N)" he said and he suck your skin, not biting it. But making a hickey. Then he sink his fangs on your neck right their were the hickey was. "Subaru" you moan his name, and you put your hand on his hair, letting yourself being bitten. As he stop, he left you go. Then he carried you, as he walks to his bedroom. "What are you doing?" You ask as he open the door. "What I said before, I am going to make you mine, now that my brothers are not here" he said and he puts you in his bed? "I thought you sleep on the coffin?" You ask as he was in top of you. "I do, but tonight decide to have the bed. To have you" he said and your heart bump. "Listening to your heart makes me want to do things to you, and not letting you walk for days" he said as he unbottons your shirt. "Then why don't you" you said and your cheeks turn to blush, so as Subaru. "Ah then it's settle" he said and kiss you again. As it went on, you were screaming his name of such bliss that Subaru gave you. Subaru having you the way he wanted you, it make your heart feel happy.

Time Skip:)

You and Subaru were tangled in sheets. "(Y/N)?" Subaru called and you look at him, as you were hugging him. "Yes Subaru-kun?" You ask "do you want to married me?" He ask your world was turn into a happiness. "Yes!" You said as you hug him more, and then kiss him. Which took him out of surprise, which he just kiss you back.

Extended Ending:)

"(Y/N)-san, are you going to tell Subaru?" Yui said as she looks at you and smile. "Well yes, he is my husband. Right?" She smile more "that's right" Yui said "I don't know how Yui, it's our first baby and I don't know he would react. It's gonna be hard, how did you tell Ayato?" You ask, you see Ayato and Yui got married. Now the have a child who is around 1 year. "I just tell him straight up" Yui said "okay I am going to tell him" you said and stand up, "you could do this" Yui said cheering you up. "Thanks" you said and walk out of Yui's room, and head to the living room which he was with his brothers. It's was going to be hard to tell him, when he is with his brothers. As you walk to the living room, you see him. Chatting with Laito, Ayato and Kanato. As you see Shu and Reiji having a conversation also "Subaru-kun?" You ask and he turn to look at you, stopping the conversation with his brothers and also Shu's and Reiji's it's was gonna be hard. "(Y/N)?" He stand up "I have something to tell you" you said "oh what's up?" He said "um never mind" you said you were so nervous "oh alright" he was about to seat down again. "No I do need something to tell you" you said "ah (Y/N)-Chan stop with the games" Kanato said being annoying with your actions. "Okay so, what are you going to say?" Subaru said "ah um is that, I am pregnant" you said and now it's was silent, even Kanato look at you. Everyone was looking at you. "It's not joke" Subaru said "no Subaru, I am" you said "(Y/N) you know what this means right?" He said coming closer to you. "That yall are parents?" Kanato said "yes that too Kanato, is that we made someone inside you" he said "yes Subaru" you said and fall on his knees and hugging you. "This makes me happy" he said "congratulations (Y/N)" everyone came to do a group hug. But Subaru growl, at his brothers "get away from my wife, and my baby. Yall not aloud" he said and you laugh. "Don't be selfish Subaru" you said "yah Subaru-kun" Laito said "tch" Subaru said "a group hug!" You said excited and even though ignoring Subaru's growls, it make you happy.

So here it is! I hope you enjoy it. Have great day or night, see yall tomorrow. If possible I would update. See ya,

-LolitaAdela.