Subaru

I am back again! I feel so blessed with y'all support and love, thank you and enjoy^0^

Man you were deeply in love with Subaru, he makes you happy so happy that you want to scream to the world how happy you are. "Your my everything" he said as he whisper into you and only you, your Christmas was going great so far being wrap into Subaru's arms was just enough. "I love you Subaru" you said as he kiss you in the forehead.
     He began to give you love sweet kisses, he began to go to your cheek "Subaru" you let a moan out as his lips go to your neck "mmm" he said as he sink his fangs into your neck. "Subaru~" you grip his shirt as he continue sucking as you feel your body heat up. He stops and just look at you "are you that turn up?" He ask as you began to blush of embarrassed "n-no," you lie as he smirk into your skin "are you asking for a punishment?" He said into a thin whisper "no" you shake your head as he smirks.

Time Skip:

   As you in the garden admiring Subaru work. You like how he takes care of these flowers, mostly like Yuma would take care of his garden. "Oyaho M-necko-chan" you turn to see Kou "oh Kou" you said surprise to see him in Sakamaki house. "What you doing here alone?" He ask playing with Subaru's flowers. "Hanging" you said "areee~ without Subaru-nii" you give him a weird look "um..he is busy at the office with Reiji seems he become ruler" which it was sad for you because he doesn't spend time without you.
     "You could come with me, and spend more time with the Mukami's" he said "thanks but no thanks" you said politely "Areee, he leaves you alone his wife, and I won't never do that" he said your heart skip a beat, even so you love Subaru to the stars. "Maybe he is busy, Kou. You know being a ruler is hard work" you said defending him "ehhh~ but even so..." he took a step closer "if I want to rob you away from him" he wink "Kou don't say that!" You blushed as he smirk and grab your hand "making you my wife instead being Subaru's" he grab your hair in his fingers and smirk within.
      "Not gonna work Kou, please let me go" you said "feisty" he said "I said let me go" you started to feel annoyed "you heard my wife, Kou" you turn your head to see Subaru "oi you can't tell me what to do" Kou snap "as the ruler yes I can" Subaru said "tch" Kou left you go and disappear.
     Subaru pulled you closed "that was brave of you, (Y/N)" Subaru said planting a kiss in your forehead "you made me into these, making defend myself to other vampires" you said as you feel your heart throb "that's right, c'mon let's have dinner" he said as your fingers entwine with each other. As you placed your head in his shoulder and walk back to Sakamaki house.

Its short, but is still with love. I would see you soon my friends^^