Happy Birthday Yuma!

My second bae is here! Happy birthday!

"Yuma-kun please stop I beg you" you said to your boyfriend hentai. "This isn't wrong (Y/N)" he said to you, and you blush as his hand went underneath your blouse. "I beg you" you said as your hand was in top of him. "It's my birthday (Y/N) let me do anything I want with you" he said "I know it's your birthday, but we are in public" you said blushing more of that, he smirk. "Then? Should we head home, so I could have you" he suggest, and grab you're hand and make you stand up. You didn't wanted go home either, because he is going to make you his for the first time! "Look I want some ice cream!" You went to the ice cream stand, and Yuma wanted grab your arm, but it didn't work. "Give me a chocolate ice cream please?" The guy nodded and Yuma put his arms behind you. "You trying to escape, eh sow" he said "I-I am not trying to escape from anything Yuma-kun" you said as the guy gave you the cone. "Pay Yuma" you said and you turn to your side, and you enjoy your ice cream. "Here its is sr" Yuma said and give the money. "Mmm it's so good!" You whine like happy child, "umm I am not happy about this" he said and you smirk because it's was hilarious. After you done with your ice cream, Yuma grab your hand with his. "We going home now sow" he said he was pissed (I pissed Yuma-kun off! He won't go gentle this time! Wahh I hate myself!) You thought thinking this situation out. "Okay Yuma, we going home. So I could be yours" you said blushing and smiling and looking at him. "Good because you going to get punish" that took your smile off, and he took you home.

Time Skip:)

"Good evening guys" Ruki said but Yuma carried you on his shoulder. "Sorry Ruki but I am taking her" Yuma said walking to the stairs. "She is your girlfriend, I tell Azusa and Kou that we living" Ruki said and you could feel Yuma smirking. "Please do Ruki" he said and he nod and you look at him. "Please Ruki-kun!" You whine but he was gone.
Yuma throw you to the bed, and he turn to you and smirk. "Now that everyone is gone, as your boyfriend. I want my needs" he said as he take his jacket off. "Greedy much or what" you said and he smile "it's my birthday I could be greedy whenever I want" he said and he flash and push on the bed. "Yuma-kun" you moan as he kiss your neck. "Eh I love that lovely voice of yours my love, but I want to hear more" he said and his hand went inside your blouse. "Ah that tickles" you said and then he rips your blouse. "That's was my favorite blouse, you going to buy me another one" you said and he smirk. "I buy you whatever you want (Y/N)" he whisper in your ear. "Even for services" that make you blush. "Don't say stuff like that!" You try to contain your blushes. "But your face is hot, are you okay? Do you want me? As much I do" he said and his hands grab your breasts. "Ah" you let a moan escape out of your mouth. "Keep that voice going on love, because we going for hours and hours" he said.

Later That Night:)

"Ah Yuma!" You moan that Yuma went faster then normal. "Eh that even more lovely voice" he said as he goes faster and faster. That you came. "How about you have my child" your eye widen "no Yuma!" To late he come inside of you. "Um that is to bad (Y/N)" he said and lie next to you. "Ugh why" you said and he wrap his strong arms around you. "Because I wanted too" he said and close his eyes. "I love you Yuma-kun, and happy birthday" you said and kiss his forehead and fall asleep.

Extended Ending:)

"Son go for it" you hit the back of the head of Yuma. "Ow why?" Yuma said looking at you. "Don't say that to (B/N), Yuma. We don't want our son to be perverted" you said crossing your arms. "Eve it would be okay" Yuma said as he looks at his son, talking to some girls. Your son was 14 years old, and you didn't wanted to a perv like his father. "No it won't be okay, I don't want to be a mother-in-law" you said "ah Cmon, let him be himself." Yuma said "no, I don't want him to be like you" you said "but he is mini me, so joke it's on you love" he said "Ugh" you said and you went back inside. Because you heard cries, "I am coming (D/N)!" You said and went to get your baby girl. "At least you don't look like your father, but as me hehe" you said and kiss your daughter forehead.

Hehe I hope you like it! Vote and comment.
P.s: Happy birthday my bae Yuma-kun!

-shh LolitaAdela

-what are you doing in my bed!

-I am trying to sleep, and my brothers didn't let me sleep so please shh

-no! Get out!

-No.

-wahh I am telling Shu.

Hope you to see you next time, stay tune.

-LolitaAdela