Azusa x Reader

Little Azusa turn!

Azusa was like a baby brother to you, but you have a crush on him out of nowhere. When he hold your hand, as yall were watching a movie.

Flashback:)

Azusa always loves scary movies, and you kind of do. But one of hella damn scary part came, you jump and so as Azusa and he holds your hand. His soft tender hand touching yours. It was something magical to you. You froze up and look at him. His beautiful face, and lips shivering it light something in your heart, not like a brother anymore, but a man. You feel your cheeks turn flush, and suddenly Azusa left your hand go. It disappointed you, and you decide not ignore this feeling you feel right now.

End of flashback:)

You were asleep, when you feel a hand. In your thighs, and you open your eyes of suprise. "Azusa?" You said and see him with different expression, and other scary emotions flying in the air. "(Y/N)" he said and went futher to your skin. "What are you doing Azusa!" You squeak and slap his hand out of their. "I know you like me, don't hide it anymore." He said and comes forward to you. You were face to him. "Azusa I-""shh their nothing that you need to say, just let me have my way to you." He said "N-no Azusa, please st-" and so as that he kiss you. You feel his lips different, because their weren't from a child to a man kissing make out. You feel his tongue enter your mouth, your cheeks flush of this arousal. "Azusa....I...do...love...you" you said with each kiss, and he smile on the kiss. "I know you...do...(Y/N)" he said also on each kiss, his fingers tracing your skin. It was scary being pleasure by masochist. But it felt right, you secretly were a masochist. You love pain, but of love of your Azusa. "Azusa....stop..teasing...me...and..make me yours" yall two stop kissing. "You sure are a person getting already turn on. Mmm? I love that" his fingers catch your bottoms of your shirt. "Are you sure (Y/N), what I am about to you, could you take it?" You shake your head yes. "I will do anything just to feel you Azusa." You said "you already submitted to me, I will only touch you, and no others." He said so seriously and seductive at the same time. "Yes" you answer to your master. "Then let's get started" he said. All night feeling Azusa love and pain, it make you happy because you were eternity his forever.
Right now you were tangled on the sheets with him. "I love you Azusa, and I will always love you" you said and he touch your hair with his pure fingers that touch all over your body. "I love you too (Y/N)" he said and brought your kiss once again and kiss you.

Few years Later:)

"Mama" you heard your two year old girl pulling your long shirt. "(D/N) what's is it?" You ask as you bent down gently, because you had a huge bump blocking you, from bending fast. "Papa, wants to see you" she said hear voice was music to your ears. She looks so much of Azusa, and you were happy. That you and him make a wonderful family. "Your papa wants me?" You ask as you were about to stand up. "(Y/N) let me help you." You turn to see Yuma. "Thanks Yuma-kun" you said and help you up. "Alright, I go mm (D/N) why you stay with your uncle Yuma." You said and she nodded. "Yuma-kun take care her, when I come back." You said and he nodded, and you went to find your husband.

Moment's Later-

"Azusa-kun you need me?" He turn to see you. "Oh yes, I want you" he said "want me? Azusa I am pregnant!" You yelled and he smirks. "But I want you now, do what I say and I won't be gentle" Azusa was sweet and now he doesn't act like one anymore. "No!" You said "yes!" Yall were acting so childish, but it was funny at the same time. As you two argue you feel a pain in your abdomen. "Shit" you said "what is it (Y/N)-Chan" Azusa now being concern. "My water broke, we having our boy now" you said "wahh! I hate you!" You didn't hate him, because you love him either way.

Hope yall like this one! Try my best, and if yall want some lemon I could do that! Please Vote AND Comment!:)