Azusa X Reader

Sorry I been absent for awhile! Family problems, my parents got in an accident, but they all good now. I am glad to be back! This for you, losertoro! Hope you enjoy this.

You were at school with the Mukami's, you try to keep your distance from Azusa. Why you ask? You have a terrible crush on him, and gets you do stuff, that you don't want to even do.
  Kanato Sakamaki likes you, but on the end of the day you can't return his feelings. Which right now, you were alone with Azusa, sucks isn't it? To you not really, because right now you weren't looking at him, but you gave him your back. "(Y/N)-chan do you hate me?" You didn't like that Azusa calls you by your name. Makes you feel unwanted by him, but your eyes widen. You can't hate him, could you? "I...." words weren't able to get out as you wanted. You look up seeing him closed to you, you blush right away.
    "Azusa, you so closed" you said try to hide your face from fluttering. "Am...sorry...Eve" he said your heartbeat speed so you didn't know what to say next. "I am scary?" He ask you, and you didn't know what to say anymore "no, of course not!" You just say that and then he grab your arm and bring you closed. "Azusa!" You yelp in surprise and he pulled you soo closed, not enough space anymore. "Do you like me, Eve?" You didn't know what to respond to him. "I...." he put his finger in your lips, you could feel his soft skin, "their no need for an answer" he said
   Your eyes widen and he grabs your hand intertwined his fingers with yours "I know your secret" he said in your ear "ano, Azusa-kun, what are you talking a-" he smirk as he said; "you love me?" You begin to blush pretty bad right now. "I...." as he kiss you, your cheeks reded more than it was, his lips where soft that you didn't know what to do. As your heart decide to follow, you just kiss him. Then he pulled your head, an enjoy each other kisses.

Time Skip:)

Than he push you to the wall of the classroom. You gasp as he took the chance to slip his tongue inside. You never imagine that your crush was going to kiss you like this. You felt your heart bump of happiness.

Time Skip:)

You hold yourself into the wall trying not to fall down. "Oh~ I see M-Neko-Chan, had in adventure with Azusa-kun" you see Kou "Kou, don't say that stuff..please" he smirk to you. Your little 'adventure' as Kou was trying to say "you walking funny, pretty much gives me ideas..." Kou turn around and see Azusa.
   "Kou" Azusa said "oh hi Azusa-kun~" Kou said cheerful to his younger brother. "Don't bother Eve, from now one" Azusa said sounding serious, you loved the new Azusa-kun. "Hai~" Kou said as he leaves and then Azusa hug you from behind "Eve..." he whispered "oh (Y/N)-Chan!!" You shake your head "I see you at my room later, Eve" you blush and turn to see Lolita-sensei "hey, Sensei" you said as you think what is going to happen later, you wonder.

So here it is! Hope you enjoy it, as much I did. Hehe I miss yall guys tbh:) Have good great day!

~LolitaAdela.