Happy Birthday Ruki!

Today is Ruki Mukami birthday and I decide to do a special one! So let's continue.

You smile as you were looking for a gift for your boyfriend Ruki. "Mm? Should I get this?" As you look for a good book so he could enjoy. "I think you should give yourself" you jump and see Yuma. "Yuma-kun! You scared me!" You said trying to catch your breath. "For in fact I know yall two haven't had sex, so that could be another one. Yeah?" You blush so bad, and you're heart bump like thousand times. "Hentai Yuma-kun" you said and he smirk "C'mon (Y/N) I know you want too, am I correct?" He said and you ignored him, and walk to the cashier to pay for the books. "Ignored me (Y/N) you know I am right" and you didn't heard him anymore, and you got thinking. Would he want that? Wahh Yuma-kun, I am trying to save myself to marriage. You blush again "ma'm?" You look to see the cashier "I am sorry" you said "I have a question" the lady said "yes" you said "who is that handsome, you were with?" Okay that was unexpected. "His name is Yuma Mukami why mam?" You ask and you hold your shopping bag. "Just asking, you're lucky to have him as your boyfriend" you choke and look at her, "am um I-" but she ignored you, and you were out of the bookstore. "So she think I am handsome?" You jump once again and see Yuma. "And you need to do that Yuma-kun, stop scaring me" you said and sigh "also she thought I was your boyfriend" Yuma said and you walk to the limo, with Yuma to go back to the house.

Time skip:)

You see all the Ruki brothers, all seating down for dinner. "Hey Ruki-kun, I got you something?" Azusa said as he hangs him a bag to Ruki. "Arigato Azusa-san" Ruki said and you smile, what happy family they are. But why can't Sakamaki's brothers be like that? A question with no answer. "Ruki-kun I got you something better" Yuma said as he hand his brother a disc "thank you Yuma-san" Ruki said as he looks at it, was cover with black paper "listen to yourself not in front of (Y/N)-chan" Yuma said smirking, and you blush. Okay what the hell was that? a disc didn't make you jealous? Or what inside that disc? "Alright" Ruki said and Ruki give you a small smile. "Here Ruki-kun" Kou said as he hangs him a small bag "I got you some recipes" Kou said "Arigato Kou-san" Ruki said "just adding your cooking is the best" Kou said as everyone laugh together. "True" you said and you see a tiny blush on Ruki face. "Here Ruki-kun" you hand the book to Ruki. "Ah arigato livestock" he said and he looks at the book. "This book looks intresting (Y/N)" that make you happy, saying your name instead of Livestock. As his girlfriend it sounded better saying your name. "Yeah that's why I took to much time, hope you like it" as you went to hug him. "I hope you stay with me" Ruki said on a whisper and send you chills to your spine. "You know I would always Ruki-kun" you said "please don't kiss in front of us please" Azusa said and you and Ruki laugh together. "Don't worried Azusa-kun" you said and yall enjoy the delicious dinner.

At Night:)

Ruki wanted to give you something, so you follow him to his room. "Ruki-kun, it's your birthday you not suppose to give me something" he pull your arm, and suddenly yall fall down on Ruki bed. "What the-?" You said that's was cool, and you blush underneath of Ruki. "I want you (Y/N)" he said and you get more red, "Ruki I-""I be gentle, I want you for my second birthday present" he said "to greedy Ruki-kun, but please be gentle" you said "didn't I tell you that, don't make me repeat myself livestock" he said and kiss you, feeling his lips up yours was nice and sweet. "Ah Ruki" you moan his name and let him do things, to you. "Ruki!" You yelled his name of pure love. "I love you" he said and you pulled him closer "I love you too" and close your eyes as passion and love are mixed.

Happy birthday Ruki-kun! I love you!

"Tch shut up"

"Ruki-kun, why you being mean to me"

"Because I want too, it's my birthday so I could do anything I want"

"Ugh so meanie and greedy, but I still love you!"

"Of course you do Lolita"

I am blushing like crazy.

"I gotta go bye Ruki-kun!"

Please vote and comment have a great day:)

LolitaAdela.

"And she left, but when she comes back. She won't see the end of it"

Ruki said with a sadistic eyes, and smile.