Ayato x Reader x Laito

The two brothers! Hope you like it!

Today was your birthday, and Reiji so kindly throw you a birthday party. Right now, you were going to take a shower when- "fufu~Bitch-chan" and you freeze in your spot and turn around and see Laito. "Laito-kun, hey. Um why you here?" You ask and put the towel on the stand. "I heard you were going to take a shower, and I decide to join you" he said starting to take his jacket off. Your eyes widen, "no! C'mon Laito is my b-day!" You said angrily. "But who cares? Because I don't'" he said shrugging his shoulders and you wanted to slap him so bad, but you contain yourself. He is not gonna ruined your day. "But Yours Truly says no, bro" you see Ayato their, and thanks goodness he is here!! "You heard Ore-sama" you said and you cover your mouth quickly. "That sounded hot, (Y/N)" Ayato said, and you went and close the door of the bathroom. You look yourself in the mirror and your cheeks were red ass hell. "Dammit" you said and went to take a shower.
You feel a relief as you were in bathtub, enjoying the water on your body. "She tempting us bro" you look to see Ayato and Laito in their. "Ah hentai!!" You yelled and cover yourself. "Urusai! Chichinashi" Ayato said angrily. "Get out!" You said feeling embarrassed. "Why? Bitch-chan" Laito said as he was walking toward the tub. "I am in the shower, leave!" You said "Chichinashi, come out now" your eyes widen. "Eh!!! Get out hentai!!" You yelled once more. "You're not giving us no option, Laito open the door" Ayato order and comes forward and pull you out. "Ah! Left go!" You were embarrassed even more, because you were exposed completely. "Shh Chichinashi this is going to be a birthday present from us" Ayato said and get you out of the restroom, and push to the bed. "Wahh! No!" You said trying to cover yourself, you feel very dirty if they look at you. "You look very delicious Bitch-chan" Laito said "hentai!!" You yelled and Ayato shut you up with a kiss. You try to push, when Laito touch your body with his hands. Ayato push his tongue inside of your mouth and your cheeks flush more reder. "Mm! Neh!!" You try to push him out, you didn't wanted this, but your heart beat fast. You had a crush on Ayato and Laito. But why? Does it feel wrong? Maybe because their brothers. "Mmm? You smell delicious Bitch-chan fufu~" Laito kiss your leg, and sunk his fangs inside. "Someone is getting excited it" Ayato said and pulled his mouth out, a string of saliva was still connect between yall two. "Hey! Leave M necko-chan!" Thank goodness Kou was here. "Ah!" You said and went to the bathroom, and went to change. "Kou you shouldn't get in the middle" that was Ayato and he sounded pissed off. You change and open the door, not see anyone their. You sigh "why can't I get a happy day, even worse the saw me naked" you said to yourself and your cheeks turn pink. "Their something off Ayato and Laito, mmm" you said and walk to the ballroom, we're birthday party is gonna take place at.

Time Skip:)

You dance with Kou at the birthday, and you were happy. "Neko-chan is joining her party?" You smile "I am Kou-kun" you said and he turn you around and you were in Yuma arms. "Sow, happy birthday" he said and you smile as you dance with him. "Thanks Yuma-kun" and he turn you around. As you were on Kanato arms. "(Y/N) happy birthday" Kanato said so nicely. "Thanks Kanato-kun" and you dance with almost all brothers expect, Ayato and Laito. It was wierd because you wanted too. "Excuse me Shu-san, have you the Ayato and Laito?" You ask Shu which he was sleeping in a couch. "Outside" he said and went back to his sleep, you walk outside.

Later:)

You see no one outside not even Ayato or Laito. "She seem lonely Ayato-kun" and you turn to see Laito, holding a rose and his back to the wall. "Laito-kun" you said "of course she is, she came back to finish our little make out session" Ayato said as he was standing their with his hands in his hips. "Ayato-kun" you said "come now Bitch-chan," you were about to turn back, but Ayato hold your hand. "You had your chance now come on" and pulled, your back to his chest, and Laito was holding your hand. "No!" You yelled and Ayato cover your mouth. "That little mouth of yours is getting quite annoying" Ayato said and pull the string of your dress. "We should a good time (Y/N)" so they did. The both brothers were pleasuring, and you scream their names. In fact you had a crush on both at them and it was in your mind, but you couldn't make up your mind about it either. You close your eyes and let them feel your love.

I have no clue what happen their! But hope you like it! Please vote and comment!