Dec 19: Shu

Sorry, if I am little late. Stupid work let me out late😒 but here it is.

    The year, end of the year to be with your significant other. Yet you weren't going to do nothing with Shu. The only thing he wanted to do is sleep, get you like to snuggle into his arms. You couldn't complain about it, you love him then you won't change him at any costs. Even so, you want it to do something like a normal couple would do. Y'all weren't even normal, you were with a vampire so normal doesn't fit. As you walk to the hallways of the sakamaki house, of course, looking for Shu. Where is he? Then you saw Shu sitting in the floor "Shu?" You call no response of him, so you decided to kneel beside him.
      You lightly move his shoulder, so he could wake up. That didn't work, so you lie your head in his shoulder. You didn't know what came to you, so you feel yourself drift into a slumber.

    You feel so comfortable at your position, and you didn't feel like you were in the ground. You open your eyes and found yourself into Shu's chest. Your eyes widen, you try to lift yourself from him, but his arms were tight.
    This the year of Christmas and you wanted to spend it with Shu. You and him walking into the shopping center like a couple, but once again y'all weren't normal. Like you say you love him no matter what. "Shu?" You called and his blue orbs were reveal to you "mmm?" You pass your fingers into his soft hair "let's go out?" You ask "I am tired~" then he closed his eyes to you, "please?" Begging you said, he then reveal a smirk. "Okay" then you get out of the bed and do a happy victory dance.
     Then you head to get ready for this day, you really wanted to scream to his brothers of pure happiness of yours. Yet, you didn't. "You ready?" Shu was standing in the door, and boy he try to look good for you, even if something was bothering you, but you didn't know what was?

    Later at the shopping center, Shu was being a little nice. For example, asking you if you cold? Do you want something? Things like that, yet you thought he has something under his sleeve. Now, y'all were at Starbucks, even if Shu didn't like sweets but yet still enjoys it. "Thank you, Shu" you said softly As you lift the hot coffee into your lips. You like the tender sweet feeling of coffee, in your heart was jumping of happiness. "You're welcome" you look tired, so tired that you feel bad for him for bringing him out.
     You put your coffee down, "what's wrong?" Shu raise an eyebrow and a weight and he knew something was bothering you. "Sorry for bringing you into the cold, Shu" you said "you worry for that?"  he composure himself, you look at him, "y-""you be punish later" Shu said in a serious voice. Your eyes widen of surprise "what why?" You ask "no reason" he said closing his blue eyes.

    As a lot of thoughts came into your mind, and you didn't quite understand why Shu was mad. You feel a little happy for this Christmas because you feel Shu and his fingers crossed in yours. Like a normal couple what do, "oh my god, he's so hot!" You hear girls going all gushing over Shu. "Do you think that they going out?" You hear one of them say, couldn't they see they holding hands!? "Mmmm....?" Shu only smirk, and then he left your hand go, and you got surprise. "Hurry" he said as he began to walk away, and only you didn't know why he did that?
     Then y'all two were back to the mansion, and your spirits were down now. "I am going to stay here" you saif "....." You put your hands into your pocket, and then you saw Shu taking a breath "your delicate eh?" You had no idea what he meant, as out of nowhere he hold you from behind, and teleport you in his bedroom.
      "Put me down!" You struggled, yet those struggles turn into something else "(Y/N)" Shu said very clear "I love you" he I said soft and low. Your eyes widen, as you tried to react to those words. "Shu" you said low, and then he kiss you. You feel like you're mine was going to blow, as yet with Shu. You kiss him back, and you feel complete now

     As you gather the rest of the brothers, shoe was in the couch. "Merry Christmas, (Y/N)" you heard Kanato say, and you smile giving him a small gift. "(Y/N)" You hear a voice, and only you knew. You turn to see Shu, "yes?" You ask "marry me" your eyes widen "become my bride" you feel flow emotions, and you give a huge widen smile "yess!!!" You said so excitedly the you even throw yourself into his arms "Merry Christmas, (Y/N)" he said and give you a sweet mistletoe kiss.

Yess i am done! I hope you like it, I am sorry I was late. Work is hard this past days, don't worried I be in time today. Thanks, and see you until next time.

~LolitaAdela.