Special 2

Valentines Special! Hope yall enjoy it.

Valentine's is tomorrow, and you don't know what to give to that special someone. You knock on Reiji's door. "Come in" he said and you open the door. "Reiji could I go out?" You ask him as he was working in his experiments. "Where?" He ask you "to the store, need to buy some importance stuff. Could I?" You ask "yes you could, but you need to be here early or I would punish you" he said "yes Reiji-kun" you said and he dismiss you, and you walk away from his room. You head to the main door, and open. As you see the limo waiting for you. "Good morning Miss (Y/N)" the driver said "good morning, take me to the closes store please, where their is chocolate selling" you said and got yourself in, and the driver went to the road.

-Time At House-

"Where is Bitch-chan?" Laito ask Ayato, who was eating Takayoki on the couch. "She is wondering around dunno" Ayato said with his mouth full. Laito rolled his eyes to his brother, and keep looking for you. "I am back!" You yelled as you come back from doing you're shopping, for him as you see all brothers looking at you. "For who is that Chichinashi" Ayato said "ah um for someone special" you said so scared, because all brothers are staring at you. "Yo Ayato!" You turn around and see the Mukami's. Shit you thought because everything got complicated. "(Y/N) for who is that?" Ruki said and everyone was staring at you, and you grip the bag of chocolates. "Dammit" you said under your breath. "So tomorrow is Valentine's Day, and is when all girls give something special to their love ones. So I ask Reiji if I could go shopping so I brought something for that special someone." You said you gulp because they don't know anything about him. "So who you giving too?" Kou said behind Latio. "well? I- wahh!" You run with your bag out of their, because it was in tense. "Come back here!" They said and you ran to your room. As you lock your room and breathe heavily. "This is gonna be hell" you said and got yourself to work.

~Time Skip~

As you smile on your last wrap, and save the other for him. He is coming tomorrow and you can't wait to see him. As you turn your light off of your desk, and you head to you're bed. As you lie down and feel the soft sheets. As you keep thinking how they react. "Let's hope good" you said to the air and fanally close your eyes.
"Yo Chichinashi!" You wake up and see Ayato seating next to you. "Ayato-kun let me sleep" you whine and he rolled his eyes. "Time to school, so you can't be lazy" Ayato said and you get out of bed. "I am coming Ayato-kun" you said and he still was in your bed. "Um so? You ain't going leave?" You ask as you take your uniform. "No I wait here, I don't trust any of my brothers" Ayato said "ah okay" you said and head to the restroom to change. As you were in your uniform, and head out and see Ayato still their. "You sure take a long time eh" Ayato said and drag you out. "Ayato-kun are you mad?" You ask him as you try to walk fast. "Tsk why would I be mad? You're mine so that gift is for me" he said and toke you to the limo.

~School~

As you were seating down on class, where Reiji and Ruki. You were smart of course. As you were taking notes, and checking over your formula of this equation. "Miss (Y/N) come and solve this equation please?" Teacher ask and you went to solve it.
Bell rung, and you gather all your stuff. "Hold their" you turn to see Reiji and Ruki, their looking at you. "Hey guys? What's up?" You ask "for who are those chocolates" they ask man they never going to stop. "Is not of your business for who are those chocolates" you said and turn and run for yourself. You got yourself in a mess, and they need to wait for tomorrow to find out.

Next Day

The day came, and it was Valentine's Day! You were at the table were all brothers seated. Meaning Mukami's, Sakamaki's, and Tsukinami's brothers. Damm the worse it was ackward for you and Yui. "So?" You started to say and everyone stare at you. "I got chocolates for everyone!" You said excited "you actually did?" Azusa said across the table. "Yeah it would be mess up, I am going to go get them." You went to your room, and grab the small chocolates for everyone expect one of course. As you went to the dinner table. "Here it is, Laito come get yours" you said and give all the chocolates away. Suddenly the door rings. "I am going to get it" Reiji said and clean his mouth with a napkin. You see all to enjoy their chocolates which make you happy. "Wait" you see Ruki with Ayato. "Who was the big heart chocolate?" Ruki ask and you gulp damm! You were guilty, "ah um-""it's for me" yall turn around, and your heart beat like crazy. Maybe everyone could hear it, and you see Kino. One of Karlheinz sons, that his own sons didn't know. "Excuse who are you?" Carla ask "I am Kino, one of Karlheinz sons. Well for short I am the vampire prince" his voice was music to yours ears. You and Kino were going out secretly, and the brothers didn't know anything. "Our brother? Damm you look exactly like Reiji and Azusa." Kanato said and you agree with him, but yet he stole your heart on the other side, but yet he is a vampire and sadistic. "I am here for my girlfriend" Kino said as he pulled your waist close. "No no she is mine!" Ayato yelled and grab your arm. "B-but I am going out with Kino!" You yelled and Kino teleport you, out of the mansion. "Happy Valentine's Day Love" Kino said and kiss your lips. Until you see the door of the mansion open. "Hell no!" All brothers yelled, and you look at Kino. "Let's run" he said "but I wanted to give your chocolates" you said as Kino holds your hand. "Maybe next time let's go" Kino said so you and Kino start to run.

Happy valentine's day! Please Vote AND Comment.

LolitaAdela.