Reiji x Reader

Okay so this one is gonna going to show some kind of lemony, but hope you like it!

Your eyes feel open, as you feel your blood taken out. "Huh!" You whine in pain, and move your eyes to the person who was sucking your blood. It was Reiji, and you struggled to get out, but when you move it hurt bad. "Stop moving, women" he said so pissed of, because you move a lot. "Reiji" you said his name, he stop drinking your blood. "Do you like me?" Your eyes widen of such suprise. "Eh!!??" You said he shut you up, with his hand in your mouth. "Don't make a fuzz, women. You don't fit for my likening so I don't care if your answer a yes or no" he said your heart beat increase. "Oh" you said disappointed, and he flick your forehead. "Baka, of course I like you" he said and he kiss you. You feel his lips soft and rough. His tongue was asking access to your mouth, and you accepted. As he explore you mouth, Reiji unbottons your shirt, one botton by one. Your aurora was high, and your face was blushing pink. He stop kissing you. "Laito give me some good advice, and they seem more useful, then I thought about before." He said and take your shirt off, your bra was showing you got embarrassed and cover yourself. "Hey I didn't tell you to cover yourself, remove them now" he order you, and you didn't wanted too. "I am embarrassed Reiji" you said because you didn't, know what bra you were wearing. "Let's make is quick (Y/N) remove them or I won't be gentle" he said and you remove your hands. "Um" he said and unhook your bra and your breasts fall. "(Y/N)" Reiji gulp and your cheeks were fifth shades red, and suddenly you moan. As Reiji suck your nipple, you feel your body heat up. "It tickles Reiji-kun" you said as you keep moaning softly. "It tickles eh? I guess I should do this" and bit your nipple, you squeak a little. His hands were removing your skirt off, you feel hot right now of such of pleasure that Reiji was given to you. As you touch Reiji hair, it's was soft to your fingers. "Give it to me" you said and he look at you suprise. "Ah you fanally given in eh" he said you give him a small smile. "Because I love you Reiji-san" you said and he smile devilish. "Your not escaping, what I am about to give you (Y/N) so get ready" he said and remove your clothes, and you were completely naked to his eyes. "Be gentle Reiji" you said and he smirk. "Fuck gentle" he said and he grab you. "Wahh Reiji!" You said, but even though he didn't went gentle it felt good, because you were in love with Reiji for sometime, and yall live happy.

Two Months Later:

You groan as you walk to the livingroom, we're Reiji was talking to his brothers. "Reiji I hate you!!" You said and he turn around. "Why? Please keep your disgraceful voice down, I am in a meeting right now" he said sounded such asshole. "Well? Look at this!?" You show him a white stick in your hand. "What's is that?" He ask and Ayato started to laughed. "He has no idea!" Laito and Ayato were having a good laugh, that make you mad. "It's not even funny Ayato, Laito" you said so angrily. "You didn't answer my question (Y/N)" he said so frustrated. "It say that you Reiji, my man you going to be a father" Shu pat his brother shoulder, and you trow the stick to his face. "This your fault! Wahh! Yui!" You cry of sadness and joy also, and you head to Yui which she hugs you and comfort you. "Reiji! Wake up!" As you keep crying, and Reiji was pass out on Ayato arms, and the other brothers laughing of their brother, who suppose to be well manner.