Being Two-bit Mathews younger sister:

Being Keith (Two-bit) Mathews younger sister:

- There's three Mathews children: Two-bit, you and your youngest sister.

- He's older than you by two years but even so, he's basically a father figure to you.

- A few years down the road, you married the eldest Curtis brother and you asked Two-bit to walk you down the isle. He said yes, obviously.

- Before you and Darry got together, he was very protective over you while around the gang.

- It's not like he didn't trust them, it's just he's you're older brother and felt like he needed to.

- Relentless teasing comes from both you and your older brother and when your mom isn't at work, she constantly gets on to you, even though she knows it's just playful.

- He refused to let you drop out of Highschool, he said "As long as I'm on Highschool, then so will you. Unless you graduate."

- You both take turns tucking in your little sister and telling her bedtime stories.

- He doesn't admit it, but he's really proud of the person you've become.

- When you became pregnant, a year after being married to Darry, Two-bit went insane, forgetting that a marriage had already taken place.

- After he realized he went insane, he apologized profusely, but you couldn't stop laughing.

- You two have the exact same humor.

- Once, you convinced him that beer was no longer being made due to a wheat shortage. 

- He tried to get you back by telling you that Mickey was going off air, it didn't work.

- Sometimes, you'd make a crude joke, to which he'd reprimand you. You'd glare and simply tell him he'd said worse.

- When you were younger he didn't let you drink, but sometimes you'd manage to sneek off with Dal and you'd both have a beer.

- Non stop yelling when he found out, several years after you married Darry.

- He spoiled his nieces and nephew's. A lot.

- He was the one thing keeping you out of trouble, for the most part.

_________________________________________

I finally got to write this one, oml it took forever, my bad.

Next up, I'm planning on Steve.

Also, it has came to my realization that I've been writing this book for nearly two years, and I have never done a meet the author/ get to know the author type deal.

Would that be something ya'll would be interested in? If so, maybe drop so questions you'd like to know, and if you want a face reveal (😬) as well.