Dallas Winston - "You're Winston, Dallas Winston."

She lit the cigarette, taking a drag before shoving the lighter back in her wornout jean pocket.

She leaned on the creaky wooden fence, wishing she could just leave this world.

This world that has no meaning, this world that caused so much pain. Making people turn into monsters.

She shivered, despite the old leather jacket on her, she was still cold, even though it was nearly summer.

She took another puff from her cigarette, letting the smoke slowly fall from her mouth.

Someone cleared their throat next to her, dragging her out of her thoughts.

She looked to her right, seeing a man.

Dallas Winston. The guy everyone feared. Everyone except her.

"Hey." He said, looking at her "Gotta light?"

She simply nods, pulling her lighter from her pocket.

The sleeve of her jacket rose, showing her tattoo.

"Nice tat, mean something?" He questions, asking about the four X's on her right arm.

"No" She lied, shaking her head.

Truthfully, it did have a meaning. A meaning no one knew about.

To on lookers, pedestrians, anyone who wasn't her, it was simply four X's.

But to her, it meant even the broken can be stitched together, even if it takes an eternity.

She hasn't been fixed yet, she doesn't know what it feels like to be whole.

But she still had a glimmer of hope, regardless of her 'badgirl' persona, the persona that made people angry when she spoke the truth, or when she robbed a convenience store, the persona that endured so much heartache.

"Now I know that ain't the truth." Dallas tilts his head to the side.

She was slightly taken back, slightly confused on how someone saw through her so easily.

"I don't see why it matters." The girl scoffed, crossing her arms, refusing to show she was confused.

"No one said it mattered, I'm just asking out of politeness. " He rolled his eyes.

"Since when is someone like ya, polite?"

"When they find someone they think is kinda hot. And badass." Dallas retorts "Now whaddas it mean?"

"You wanna know what it means?" She asks. "It means that even the broken can be fixed. At least, that's what the only person who ever gave a shit about me said. Honestly the only reason I got it."

The boys eyes widened at the girl before him. The girl who obviously had baggage.

She was tough, and tuff. He knew that, he knew that she knew that.

"Surely there was others who cared." He smirks

"Nah" She waves her hand dismissively before crossing her arms again.

"Y'know, I forgot to introduce my-"

"You're Winston. Dallas Winston. Everyone knows who you are." She rolls her eyes, not out of annoyance or because she knew that he was aware, but because he obviously didn't get the hint she didn't want to talk to anyone.

Dallas' eyes widen momentarily, before asking "So you know me, and I know you."

She laughs haughtly "Thats cute."

"I'm serious. You're the only person who's as bad as me." He

"You don't know me."

"Man, you are one stubborn broad"

"Listen, I don't want to talk. K?" She rolls her eyes

She tosses her cigarette down on the ground, stomping on it before turning on her heel.

"Hey, whaddya say to a drink?"

"I say it'd take more then just one to tolerate you much longer." The girl says, not turning around.

He gives her a low raspy chuckle "Alright whaddya say to multiple."

"I say sure."

_______________________________________

So I literally have no clue where this came from or even how I did this-

I actually like this, even though it's literally crap.

Please vote, comment, or whatever.

Thanks.