Preference: Their favorite modern song.

Full Title: Their favorite modern song to listen to with you.

Modern song being anytime after the movie was set honestly.

_________________________________________

Ponyboy: Golden by Harry Styles

He's definitely a Harry Stan and loves all songs by him, but his all time favorite is definitely this one.

Sodapop: Take me Down by The Pretty Reckless

I just feel like Sodapop would Jam out this song, and most music by The Pretty Reckless while working on cars at the DX.

Darry: Kryptonite by 3 Doors Down

Everytime I hear this song, I think of Darry. Can I elaborate as to why? No. Because honestly I'm uncertain.

Steve: Strip that down by Liam Payne

Is it a shock that Steve thinks that Strip that down is a killer song?

Johnny: Best song ever by One Direction

One Direction is Johnny favorite group, and while he isn't opposed to listening to stuff like what Dally listens to, he'd rather listen to this.

Two-bit: Ten rounds with Jose Cuervo by Tracy Byrd

Twobit has a secret love for country music. It isn't really secret, if he's asked he'll admit it, but he doesn't go around telling everyone.

Dally: Wanted Dead or Alive by Bon Jovi

Dally couldn't care less about the type of music Ponyboy listened to, this was much more his style.

_________________________________________

Hey y'all, so I decided that I will be writing a Darry Curtis book (now that put it in the open...I'll probably lose interest in it but...yknow.), anyways I'm not sure where I want the plot to go, soooo I would like you guys to put down some ideas that you would like to see in this said book!

Leave as many comments as you'd like, I love hearing everyone's ideas. ♥