Being the Curtis Brothers younger sister:

Requested by: 80smovies11
This is horrible, I apologize.

- Ponyboy being your older twin

- Each of them being over protective in their own way

- Being really close to the rest of the gang.

- Flirting with Dally, simply to anger Darry.

- Flirting with Steve, because Soda absolutely hates it.

- Best friends with Ponyboy and Johnny.

- Constantly getting reprimanded in school because you're acting "boyish".

- Lowkey not getting along with many other females, simply because you grew up around so many boys.

- He won't admit it, but your Darry's favorite.

- You seriously have no favorite brother, but if someone was to force you to choose, you'd have to say Soda.

- Not so secretly hating how Darry changed after your parents passed.

- Being furious when Soda dropped out of school but knowing deep down he did it because that's what he wanted.

- Silently feeling bad that Darry always gave Ponyboy such a hard time about school even though everyone knew he tried to do well.

- Ready to fight Sandy when she cheated on Soda, like you actually went out and tracked her down- but Steve ran into you before you could physically fight.

- They might be protective, but you are just as protective.

- None of ya'll really say "I love you" to eachother but it's implied to, who needs to say it.

- Wrestling with them, constantly. And constantly winning against Pony.

- You cook the most, but Darry always helps.

_________________________________________

How would ya'll feel about me doing this with the others (Being _____ younger sister?