𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

𝙀𝙋𝙄𝙇𝙊𝙂𝙐𝙀ミ★ ( bewitched ) ★彡

𝙀𝙋𝙄𝙇𝙊𝙂𝙐𝙀
ミ★ ( bewitched ) ★彡

     It took a couple of days until all of the vampires had completely left the Cullen home in Forks to return to their own homes. Most of which staying longer for personal reasons such as wanting to spend more time with someone they hadn't seen in several decades or not wanting to leave the person they came to Forks for in the first place just yet.

     Senna and Zafrina stayed an extra few days just to spend time with Diana before they left without the weight of an impending battle ahead of them. It was nice to see them so relaxed with her.

     Lilith and Edward were also much more relaxed when Ryker had brought someone from one of the Ticuna tribes in Brazil who was a hybrid much like Diana—even though his human side was just human—and he explained that he had been around for over a hundred years. The relief that flooded through Lilith when she realised that Diana wasn't going to have a short life because of her growth rate, but, she was going to be around for a very long time.

     Ryker also explained that the reason her growth had slowed down was because her mate wasn't born yet, and it was going to continue to stay at the rate of a human growth because her mate wasn't a vampire but a shapeshifter instead. Lilith didn't mind that at all since it meant she got to experience Diana's growing years much more selfishly and let her experience it all.

     Soon, it was the Irish coven that was soon to leave; Lilith quite liked them even though they didn't speak much but she liked how they had brought joy into the Cullen home when everyone was feeling down.

     She had also made sure to let almost everyone know before they left that if anyone spotted Alistair to let him know of what happened and that they were okay; and that he didn't need to hide from them. She wanted to visit him and see how he was going. But her heart hurt thinking that he was stuck hiding under a rock—literally—to avoid a confrontation with the Volturi because of them.

     Diana ran up to Lilith after saying goodbye to Senna and Zafrina, the blonde hugging her daughter tightly and grabbing onto her hand that was reaching up towards her.

     Lilith placed her daughter's hand on her cheek and listened to what she had to say, smiling at it and responded to her, "Yeah, we're all gonna be together now." She opened her mouth to say something more when she heard several cars pull up towards the driveway of the Cullen home, smelling the scents of the pack and she grinned and immediately ran towards them.

     As soon as she saw them all, she didn't know who to hug first. Emily, Bella, Leah, Jake, Sam, Paul, Jared, Embry, Seth and Quill were all there. Her heart hurt when she saw Seth, her mind flashing back to the vision of the battle and seeing him laying there lifeless took her a moment to process.