𝐋𝐈𝐗

𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙁𝙄𝙁𝙏𝙔 𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙀ミ★ ( bewitched, act four ) ★彡

𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙁𝙄𝙁𝙏𝙔 𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙀
ミ★ ( bewitched, act four ) ★彡

It had been days since Emily left the Cullen home in a hurry and it had left Lilith quite worried. She had even attempted to try and contact the woman but not receiving an answer. Things were still going well health wise and the Cullens had decided to use this opportunity to try and manage to sneak out passed the border with the help of Sierra and Oliver to protect them so Carlisle and some of the others to be able to feed for when Lilith ultimately gave birth. They had let her know that they were going but only if she felt comfortable with it—which Lilith was completely fine with it. She had been feeling guilty about it for weeks since she noticed how starved they were, feeling worse whenever she had to drink from the blood bags in front of them.

Carlisle, Esme, Emmett, Sierra and Oliver had all left while the rest of the family stayed back with Lilith to watch over her while the others went out and she was quite happy with that bunch. She was trying to get Bella to get back with Jake on the side but the brunette was refusing to give in to somewhat distract her from the fear that she felt that something was going to go wrong.

"Okay, I've had enough of this." Rosalie stated as she stormed into the living room with her laptop in hand, "You're so close to giving birth and you haven't even decided on a name yet. Just thinking about it is giving me anxiety and it's not even my child."

Lilith laughed at her and shook her head, "I just figured that I would name her after she's born and pick whatever I felt suited her." She felt as if once she saw her child that she would immediately know what name would be perfect for them and just follow her gut.

"No, you're probably going to be high on pain meds from birth and accidentally going to name your child after the carpet; not happening. Plus you need to prepare yourself a little more if you have a boy." Rose insisted, making Lilith laugh harder. She was probably right anyway, "I've taken the liberty of making a list of the best names for children and their meanings over the last few years from several websites; and we're all gonna go through them and you're going to pick what you and Edward like best."

"Okay, I'll give." The witch placed her hands up in surrender before pushing herself up further onto the sofa to sit up straighter while Dakota moved out of the way and came back to nestle herself on Lilith's side before Rosalie handed her the sleek laptop. Her eyes squinting to adjust to the screen before widening at how many names there were listed, "Rose, that's a lot of names. You're gonna send me into early labour from stress."

"Please don't joke about that right now." Edward said from the doorway and Lilith tried to bite back a laugh before mumbling out an apology that he heard clear as day.