𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈

𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙍𝙏𝙔 𝙊𝙉𝙀ミ★ ( bewitched, act three ) ★彡

𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙍𝙏𝙔 𝙊𝙉𝙀
ミ★ ( bewitched, act three ) ★彡

For someone who isn't considered normal, Lilith had acclimated quite well into the term. She goes to a normal school, with normal friends, despite not having a normal life or normal ex-boyfriend. She wants to forget the second part because now it has quite a negative light attached to it, and wants to focus on the good part. She's still ignoring Edward and his whole family, but, has grown significantly closer to Bella and Jake, along with the rest of the pack and her school friends—people she could rely on, and lean on in times of crisis. The next day, Lilith sat down at her lunch table with her friends and they all greeted her with a smile, to which she returned. These are the people she needs to surround herself with, because she's secure to know that they won't just leave her at the drop of a hat.

"Hey, you're just in time." Mike smiled.

"Yeah, we're going over Jess' speech for graduation. Mike's apparently been helping her out." Eric told her and Lilith made an excited face, "Let's see what you got, Mike."

"Check this out, 'My fellow students.' Right?" Mike started, pointing his pen and his friends for their opinions who change gave sarcastic responses, "We are the future. Anything is possible, if you just believe.' Blah blah blah—and you got yourself a speech." He said handing Jessica her notebook back.

Lilith turned to Jessica, "Who let him try?" She asked jokingly, "I get you love him, but, wow, that speech just was not it."

"I agree with Lilith; this'll be my speech when I want everyone to throw diplomas at my head." Jessica sarcastically smiled at her boyfriend before tearing the paper up, scrunching it into a ball and tossing it at his face lightly, "So, thank you." She said and Mike winked at her.

"You gotta embrace the clichés, Jess." Mike told her, a small smirk still playing on his lips as he teased his girlfriend.

"They are the bread and butter of all valedictorians." Eric agreed, pointing his fork at her teasingly and Jess went to grab it but Eric snatched it away quickly and stuck his tongue out at her.

"And that is why you are not valedictorian." Angela reminded Eric who only shrugged at her.

"Jess doesn't need clichés." Bella spoke, "The speech is gonna be epic."

"Epic? It'll change lives." Jessica stated cockily.

"It definitely will as long as you don't go with Eric and Mike's cliché filled speech." Lilith teased and Jess laughed with her, Lilith's laughter dying down a little as Alice, Jasper and Edward came and sat down at their table.