𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

𝙋𝙍𝙊𝙇𝙊𝙂𝙐𝙀ミ★ ( bewitched, act one ) ★彡

𝙋𝙍𝙊𝙇𝙊𝙂𝙐𝙀
ミ★ ( bewitched, act one ) ★彡

     Forks, Washington is not a town known by many, secludedly engulfed by constant rain clouds and snow where the population stands at a mere few thousand. Had Lilith Bailey been a warm weather type of person, she would've hated being stuck in a place like this, but, in fact, she's quite happy. She hated the constant humidity she felt while in Texas, and the previous states she was in before that. She thinks she'll like the lack of tourism that hits the town because it means it'll be quiet—and quiet means that she can stay in one place longer. There was nothing more that she hated more than moving; the thought of constant packing and unpacking made her blood boil from how often she had to do it.

     You see, Lilith Bailey is a witch. She comes from a long family line of witches—a legacy, you may call her. The Bailey family moved around constantly to keep their witch identities a secret for a multiple of reasons; some people were still not accepting of the supernatural, and there were still people out there that hunted the supernatural. Lilith knew there were people out there that liked the supernatural and went looking for them out of curiosity and interest, but, she knew better than to show what she could do for the safety of her family. Sometimes the Bailey family moved to help people out in different areas of the nation—some covens needed help with spells or regeneration of power, some families just needed a miracle when it came to sick family members and some people needed help with other supernatural creatures.

Lilith thought she had seen it all; Forks would no doubt be any different. It would just be like any other town or city they lived in. She would settle in; blend in with everyone else despite her secret, rarely see her family and become isolated before an accident would occur or they finished what they came to do, and they would have to move on, and the cycle would just repeat over and over again.

She loves her parents—she really does, she just never sees them. Her father, Oliver Bailey, worked as a doctor—a legitimate one, but, sometimes he needed to use his magic to help a patient get better when modern medicine wouldn't work as well. He was rarely home because of his choice in profession due to the long hours, but, that didn't mean that Lilith didn't enjoy the moments any less when he was home. Her mother, Sierra Bailey, was a middle school teacher. Her leadership skills often portrayed well in Lilith's home life and in school. Sierra taught many different subjects at many different schools, but, the one she excelled at was teaching magic to Lilith. The two bonded extremely well when it Lilith came of age to learn about magic and it had made them as close as ever—even when Lilith was a papa's girl.

Lilith wiped the sweat off of her brow as she dropped the last box on the ground in her new room. She looked around seeing all the boxes that had been scattered by her and sighed knowing that she was going to have a long night of unpacking and sorting ahead of her. At least in Forks there was rain, and her room had a nice view of the forrest that resided behind her home. They had moved in to a house at the edge of town, as close as possible to the trees for seclusion and privacy. People would rarely head this way as it was the opposite direction to the town centre, and that resulted in less chances of someone accidentally stumbling in and seeing something that wasn't considered human.