𝐈𝐈𝐈

𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙃𝙍𝙀𝙀ミ★ ( bewitched, act one ) ★彡

𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙃𝙍𝙀𝙀
ミ★ ( bewitched, act one ) ★彡

For the days after the Biology incident, Edward Cullen never showed up to school with his siblings. It made Lilith's confidence and determination to confront him diminish fast as she waited longer and longer for him to be sitting at that biology lab table waiting for her. Bella had long given up on confronting Edward after the second day of his disappearance. She felt like it wasn't really worth her time on worrying about it any longer since she had it in her mind that she might of forgotten to put deodorant on after gym class and Edward had a really strong sense of smell.

     Her parents soon began to seem stressed out about something that they didn't tell her about either—which was more worrying since they wouldn't talk about it with her. The two of them would have hushed conversations in the other rooms to Lilith and when she would walk in said room they would instantly cut the conversation and pretend as if they weren't speaking at all which piqued Lilith's curiosity levels immensely and her mind wondered about the different scenarios or situations they could be talking in private about.

When Lilith got to school, she met with Bella who told her all about how Eric was about to ask her to prom; but, Mike thankfully interrupted them accidentally—it might of even been on purpose knowing Mike but she kept that comment to herself. Lilith was about to ask if she wanted to go with her as friends, but, Bella soon explained that she wasn't exactly into proms or dances at all and she never went to them.

As they walked into class, Lilith looked at her desk, her eyes widening as she spotted Edward sitting at his seat by the windowsill. She quickly composed herself and walked over to sit next to him, Bella mouthing 'good luck' to her as she sat next to Mike.

Lilith gave him a look before scoffing and looking back to the white board, "Hello." He said to her stiffly, causing her to look at him confused. She was confused as to why he was speaking to her considering he didn't say a word to her the last time they saw each other and he was trying to change classes right away. She didn't expect him to speak to her until after she had confronted him and cleared the air, "I'm sorry, I didn't get a chance to introduce myself last week. I'm Edward Cullen. You're Lilith?"

"Um. Yes." She nodded before Mr. Molina began to teach the class about what they were doing for the lab and what was on their slides. Lilith leaned over and whispered, "You know, there's a lot nicer ways to tell someone that they smell instead of covering your mouth and gagging in front of their face." She told him, leaning back to her side of the desk.

Mr. Molina then told the class that they had to seperate and label the samples into different phases of mitosis, and whoever won would get the golden onion as a prize. Lilith smirked to herself, pushing over the microscope towards Edward, "Ladies first." She said, Edward chuckling at her before looking into the microscope, "You were gone a while." She observed.