𝐗𝐋𝐈

𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙁𝙊𝙍𝙏𝙔 𝙊𝙉𝙀ミ★ ( bewitched, act three ) ★彡

𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙁𝙊𝙍𝙏𝙔 𝙊𝙉𝙀
ミ★ ( bewitched, act three ) ★彡

After spreading Lilith's scent everywhere, Edward, Lilith, Seth and Jacob were up at the campsite. It was high up in the mountains and far from the fight, but, not too far so that Lilith's magic would be able to continuously contain the newborns at the field that was further below. Edward had set up tents by the time everyone got there; giving everyone time to get settled in. Jacob stayed to give Lilith and Edward a connection to the pack link to make sure everyone was okay, along with giving Seth company while the storm went through the night as he knew that the teen shapeshifter would prefer it, but, would leave in the morning before the fight. Seth wasn't exactly happy to be missing the action, but, everyone agreed that it was best to keep him out of trouble.

It wasn't long until the storm did hit their campsite and the strong winds nearly blew the tents away before Lilith spelled them to keep them in place, along with keep them warm for her and soundproof them so she wouldn't have to hear the howling winds throughout the night.

Edward was scowling at himself for not choosing a site lower down when he saw Lilith shivering, but, was assured not to when she fixed the problem—which amazed him at her abilities and made him feel guilty that she was planning on giving all of that up to become a vampire.

Edward laid by Lilith's side, the blonde witch cuddling up to him inside of the sleeping bag while Edward looked up at the ceiling of the tent, "When I thought I had lost you—when I thought you were gone—there were no words to explain how I couldn't cope." Edward started to speak, making Lilith tilt her head to look up at him, "But, the fact that you're here; beside me, amazes me in ways you'll never know."

"I'm not going anywhere." She reassured him, "Never again." She added. It nearly killed them the last time that they were apart, and she wouldn't wish it on anyone to feel that way. It felt good to have finally forgiven him and to be back to way they were, but, Lilith wanted to be sure that it was going to be for real this time:

"I never did know what it was like for you when I was gone." Edward remembered. No one had told him anything about what happened to her during that time until Rosalie had told him about her jumping off of the cliff.

"Some days were better than others. And by better, I meant I didn't feel like complete garbage from screaming all night." Lilith said as she pressed her cheek back onto his chest and wrapping her arms around his torso, "I felt like I couldn't breathe a lot, especially with my magic gone. I couldn't keep any food down for a while. I couldn't sleep because of nightmares. In simple terms; my life sucked." Edward listened intently, he hated how much damage he caused to her, but, he had to ask. They had to talk about it themselves in order for them to move on, "But, Bella and the pack looked after me, they made sure that I was okay and I was getting better. They made sure that I knew that I wasn't worthless and unloveable. Eventually I started to get better."