𝐋𝐗𝐕𝐈

𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙎𝙄𝙓𝙏𝙔 𝙎𝙄𝙓ミ★ ( bewitched, act five ) ★彡

𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙎𝙄𝙓𝙏𝙔 𝙎𝙄𝙓
ミ★ ( bewitched, act five ) ★彡

The voice of Leah Clearwater boomed through Lilith's phone as she whined out, "When am I going to see my niece?" Lilith chuckled as she lead her daughter into the Cullen home after she had woken up from a nap, "It's been so long she probably doesn't even remember me."

"Soon. Believe me, she's always wanting to see you." Lilith responded. There were so many times whenever she was around Diana that all she could hear was Leah's name since they had been apart for so long. It was strange since she believed that Diana was using her gift to communicate with Lilith, but, there were times where she truly thought she could still hear her thoughts but she would shrug it off and just think that her mind was just going in overdrive.

"And I bet Dakota is missing me also." Leah added and Lilith looked over to her pet to see the black cat sleeping by the window in a ball.

Lilith let out another snort, "Yeah, she's miserable without you also. Once Lorelei's boundary spell is down you'll be the first to know."

She heard Leah let out a growl, "I just can't believe you have to have another boundary spell around you guys—and because of your parents!" She snapped.

The moment everything had calmed down, Lilith had let Leah, Emily, Jake and Bella know what had happened and told them that they might have to isolate themselves because of another threat against them; naturally they were all enraged. Even more so once they found out why they had to seperate themselves—especially Leah considering Lilith couldn't seem to catch a break... ever.

"Me too." Lilith mumbled as she fiddled with the ends of her dress, "Hopefully it'll be over soon and then I can forget any of this happened."

"I would've loved to see you go off at them though..." Leah thought out loud and Lilith rolled her eyes at her friend, remembering how proud Leah was when Lilith told her how she had accidentally lost control and tried to attack her parents.

"Of course you would've." She responded as she got towards the front of the Cullen home, "Listen, I have to go, but, I'll see if I can convince Lorelei to lift the boundary to let you guys in. I miss you guys." Ever since the threat against Diana, Lorelei had been treating it very seriously as requested by her brother. She rarely lets anyone out or in, even if they were friends of the Cullens because she was worried that something would happen as result of it.

"Please do." Leah begged, "We all miss you more. And we want to meet this girl." Lilith always mentioned Lorelei and how cool and powerful she was which made the pack intrigued about her and they were also shocked to find out that she was the sister of the infamous high priest.