𝐋𝐗𝐈

𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙎𝙄𝙓𝙏𝙔 𝙊𝙉𝙀ミ★ ( bewitched, act five ) ★彡

𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙎𝙄𝙓𝙏𝙔 𝙊𝙉𝙀
ミ★ ( bewitched, act five ) ★彡

     Lilith was too calm. Her body was too still that it was alarming. It was as if the venom wasn't doing anything and she was actually dead—if it wasn't for Edward's super heightened hearing, he would've believed she was because he wouldn't be able to hear the venom spreading through her body as she transformed into a vampire.

"She shouldn't be this still." Edward muttered to his father as he watched Alice and Rosalie clean Lilith up in hopes for her to wake up soon while Bella looked after Diana, who was surprisingly calm throughout the entire thing. Edward had looked into her mind as to why she was so calm, but, he could see that Diana knew that Lilith was coming back, and that was why she was so calm and wasn't crying and fussing like he had expected her to be without her mother.

     Rosalie and Alice had to wipe off all of the dried up blood on Lilith's body in the meantime from the bite marks and cuts, along with brush her hair and put her into clean clothes. They new it wasn't a fun experience to wake up in the same way they before they had turned and they thought it was best to make her feel fresh when she did.

     "It's the morphine." Carlisle informed him, placing a hand on Edward's shoulder.

     "Maybe I was too late." He scoffed at himself. He should've been paying attention to her, instead he had been so captivated by Diana that he didn't even realise her heartbeat getting weaker and weaker with every passing moment.

     "No, Edward. You weren't." Carlisle disagreed. When a vampire is away from their mate; by distance or death; the mates are in extreme agony and suffering during that time by cause of heartbreak. It was what was happening to Lilith and Edward when they separated, but, it wasn't what was happening to them now.

     Edward fully believed that it was Diana that was keeping him sane when his wife was practically dead in front of him, but, it was because Lilith wasn't completely dead yet.

     Carlisle then left the room, leaving Edward by himself as he watched over his wife who was laying down on the surgery table waiting for her to wake up.

     "I don't know what I'm supposed to do now without these talks." Lilith admitted, standing in front of Ryker. Her body no longer writhing in pain and she could stand on her on two feet without his assistance, "You got me through a lot of things when my own parents didn't even help me."

     "Lilith, I wouldn't jump to conclusions just yet." Ryker suggested and Lilith's eyebrow raised at him considering that he had a thing out for them the entire time she had known him but now he was defending them, "I'm sure they have their reasons for what they did."