𝐋𝐈

𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙁𝙄𝙁𝙏𝙔 𝙊𝙉𝙀ミ★ ( bewitched, act four ) ★彡

𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙁𝙄𝙁𝙏𝙔 𝙊𝙉𝙀
ミ★ ( bewitched, act four ) ★彡

     The next day, Lilith was walking around the kitchen with her hand on her stomach as she looked through the fridge for something to eat. She had finished the cake that she had made for Edward's birthday less an hour ago, but now she was craving something else. She had noticed that her appetite had slightly grown while at Isle Esme but she assumed that it had something to do with Edward's cooking just being too good that she couldn't get enough of it. Edward had left earlier in the morning to hunt, he left a note saying that he would be back before she woke up but it seemed that he was running a bit late now—mainly because she woke up a lot earlier than normal from her hunger.

     She opened up the fridge and scrunched her face looking for things to eat, grabbing onto the tray of chicken, the tub of peanut butter and some of the yogurt that had been in there to snack on while she fried the chicken up in the meantime. She placed the items on the bench and placed the pan onto the hot plates that were on the stove, pouring a bit of oil in the pan and waiting for it to heat up before placing the chicken drumsticks inside, letting the loud sizzling sound be heard throughout the house.

     While she occasionally flipped the chicken over, she scooped the peanut butter onto a spoon and began to lick it, taking turns in between the peanut butter and the yoghurt and laughing at herself because she most likely resembled a dog with how she was acting with the peanut butter.

     Within a few minutes, the chicken had all been
cooked and she transferred the chicken over to a seperate plate using the tongs before sitting down happily as she used her fingers to pry the chicken off of the bone and moaning with delight with every bite she took.

     She had almost finished everything when she felt her mouth salivating more than normal and her stomach curling. She paused for a moment staring a blank space trying to hold it down before she suddenly couldn't keep it down any longer and dropped her food, running fast towards the bathroom. She instantly dropped to the ground in front of the toilet, lifting the lid up and throwing up whatever was coming out of her body, retching and gaging loudly before gasping for air after she was done.

     She held onto the toilet for a moment with her eyes closed, trying to control her panting and breathing, figuring out whether she was going to throw up again or not before she flushed the toilet, hoping the urge to go for another round was just because of the smell and not for any other reason.

     "Lilith?" She heard Edward call out, she let out a small grunt and turned her head to see Edward standing nearby.

     "Don't come in here." She said as she closed the toilet lid and sat on top of it, "You don't need to see this."