𝐗𝐋𝐈𝐈𝐈

𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙁𝙊𝙍𝙏𝙔 𝙏𝙃𝙍𝙀𝙀ミ★ ( bewitched, act four ) ★彡

𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙁𝙊𝙍𝙏𝙔 𝙏𝙃𝙍𝙀𝙀
ミ★ ( bewitched, act four ) ★彡

     A few months had passed since the battle with the newborns and Lilith couldn't have felt more happy. While everyone was still on guard because they hadn't heard or seen anything from the high priest, she was just glad that she could get her life somewhat back on track when it came to her relationship with Edward. They had spent almost everyday together; they wanted to get to know each other once again and rebuild their relationship instead of just jumping back in where they left off. Lilith felt as if it made them closer than ever before.

     She started off by opening her mind back up to Edward, which shocked him immensely as he thought he was going slightly crazy when he started hearing her thoughts, but, he didn't want to bring it up for a while in case she wasn't ready and would take it away. It took him a long time to finally feel comfortable enough to not treat their relationship like fragile glass. He began to not second guess every decision he made as much, and if he was doing that; he'd speak to Lilith about it and she would let him know her thoughts on it. And if she was getting slightly anxious about him leaving or her doing anything that would seem to push him away, Edward would reassure her that he wouldn't leave and that he would stand by her through everything.

     The two seemed so in tune with each other that Lilith didn't even need Edward's gift to be able to know what he was thinking, and Edward wouldn't even need to look into her head to know her next thought.

     It took a while for the Bailey parents to open up to their relationship again because they were extremely skeptical about what could happen and they didn't want to see their daughter hurt again; but, after an extremely long discussion, Edward swore that he couldn't bare the thought of being away from her again and they would have to drag him away kicking and screaming. The Cullens, however, couldn't have been more ecstatic about the reunion between Lilith and Edward. Lilith made Edward more of a person compared to the shell he was after he turned; she made him more extroverted and happy when he rarely used to interact with anyone besides Alice regularly in the past.

     And while Lilith brings Edward out of his shell, Edward calms Lilith down. They noticed she was a lot less anxious whenever he was around, he would always be able to stop an anxiety attack before it hit her because he knew the signals, and he would always be able to get her out of her own head before things got dark. The two brought the best out of each other, and the people around Lilith and Edward couldn't be more happy to see that happen. Mates were never supposed to be apart once they were chosen, and the fact that they were apart for so long was shocking, but now, they could see how much stronger their bond was.