𝐕𝐈

𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙎𝙄𝙓ミ★ ( bewitched, act one ) ★彡

𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙎𝙄𝙓
ミ★ ( bewitched, act one ) ★彡

The sounds of waves crashing could be heard from the distance of Tyler and Mike's cars as everyone sat around snuggling up to each other, struggling to keep warm. When you think of the word beach, you think of warm weather, hot sand and warm water crashing against each other while drinking a cold drink to regulate your body temperature. Lilith clearly forgot that the wettest state in the country doesn't have that. Instead, they have colder weather than Forks—if that was even possible—and below freezing water temperatures. Lilith didn't even have the guts to change into a swimsuit and surf in the water just from the outside temperature being as cold as it was. She isn't used to it yet, but, she'll need to be.

"Hey, it's freezing." Lilith grumbled as she pulled her beanie down further to cover her ears, regretting her decision to come and missing the warmth of Texas—which was more shocking in itself since she hates the heat, "Why did I agree to this again?" She complained as she rubbed her hands together and blew into them to warm them up.

"I'm paddling out, coats." Tyler announced as she jogged passed them wearing his wetsuit halfway done up and a vest.

"How is he not feeling hypothermic?" Lilith thought out loud, baffled, as she stared at his retreating form watching as he jogged all the way down to the shoreline. She didn't see a single goosebump, "There's definitely something wrong with that boy."

"I'm not even sure this is worth it anymore." Eric complained as he tried to do up his wetsuit.

"We drove all the way out here." Jessica grumbled herself as she fixes her own wetsuit, "I'm at least paddling out."

"Yeah." Mike agreed as he finished zipping up his wetsuit, "She's right."

"You guys are babies." Jess said as she took off her jacket and beanie, "Let's just get it over with it."

"So, I keep thinking that Eric's gonna ask me to the prom, and then he just doesn't." Angela scoffed, shaking her head as she thought about the situation. She was sick of getting her hopes up and Eric never pulling through.

"You should ask him." Bella suggested as she turned to look at Angela, "Take control. You're a strong, independent woman."

"I am?" Angela pouted as she rested her head against the car.

"Yes." Bella answered as Jess came skipping over, asking Angela to help do up her wetsuit.