𝐋

𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙁𝙄𝙁𝙏𝙔ミ★ ( bewitched, act four ) ★彡

𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙁𝙄𝙁𝙏𝙔
ミ★ ( bewitched, act four ) ★彡

     Lilith watched with a happy smile on her face as a small girl with blonde hair chased after snowflakes. Edward stood by her side who has his arm securely wrapped around her waist as he, too, was watching the young girl in front of them. The girl jumped up high to catch the snowflake that was a couple metres in the air, Lilith letting out a small content giggle as she watched the girl look as if she was flying. Lilith looked up at Edward who only seemed to look proud at the child and her abilities before she landed onto the soft white snow.

     The girl looked into her hand with an excited expression before racing over towards Lilith and Edward, who bent down to catch her and pick her up, placing her onto his hip as the girl showed the both of them the snowflake she had caught. It was then when Lilith noticed the minor details of the makings of the girl in front of her; she noticed the intensity of the green eyes that she had pictured Edward to have when he was human, along with the rosiness of her cheeks to show that she still had blood running through her veins and a heartbeat.

     Edward and Lilith seemed to interact with the girl so delicately as they were afraid to hurt her but it wasn't because of their strength, it was because they loved her so much and the child with them seemed to be the most precious thing in the world to them that it was only fitting to treat her as such.

     Lilith gave the girl a gentle kiss on the head before Edward placed her back onto her feet, two turning and watched as the young girl went back to what she was doing, continuing to happily catch snowflakes while Edward and Lilith held each other contently.

     Lilith's brown eyes fluttered open, her hands instinctively curling the bed covers tighter towards her body for comfort as she sadly thought about her dream, "Lilith?" Edward softly called out as he ran a hand up her arm, "Did you have a nightmare?" He questioned, having heard her sad thoughts but was not able to see her dream. The nightmares with the high priest always seemed to shut him out when they occurred, and she hated how he dreamt of him almost every night while on her honeymoon. But, it felt as if she would've much preferred that dream over the one she just had.

     "No, it was a good dream. A really good dream, actually." She told him sadly as she nestled her back closer towards his chest.

     "Then why is your mind shut off to me?" He asked, no longer able to hear any of her thoughts about it so he couldn't piece together what the dream was about besides the fact that it made her sad.

     "Because it's something I'll never really have, and I didn't want it to upset you by it." She answered. There was a possibility of the dream happening, but, just not in the way that she had imagined. Adoption will always be an option for them, but the way she had imagined the girl having her hair colour and Edward's human eye colour was a reminder—almost more like a slap in the face—that she was hoping for the impossible.