𝐗𝐗

𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔ミ★ ( bewitched, act two ) ★彡

𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔
ミ★ ( bewitched, act two ) ★彡

     Bella and Lilith hiked through the forrest as they tried to clear their minds with a picnic. Lilith subtly looked over at Bella, a glint of worry washing over the blonde's face as she noticed the same look that she had weeks ago now match Bella's expression.

     A knock was heard from the front door of the Bailey home, distracting Lilith from her page in her book. Lilith walked downstairs to open it, trying not to trip over the black cat that ran in front of her feet again to be there to greet the person at the door. Lilith opened the door, not expecting to see a distraught Bella standing behind it in the pouring rain. The second their eyes met, the brunette completely broke down in front of her, sobbing into her hand, "Woah, what happened?" Lilith asked as she ushered Bella inside, running to grab some towels and dry clothes for her.

     "It's Jake... he—he broke up with me." She confessed and Lilith's brown eyes widened at the revelation, "He cut his hair off and got a tattoo. He told me to go away and that he wasn't good for me. I think he joined the gang that lives on the reservation. He knows about everything."

     "Woah, woah, woah." Lilith said as she handed her the towel, "How did this all happen in a span of a week? And what do you mean by 'he knows about everything'?"

     "He knows about the Cullens being vampires and he even knows about your family being witches." Bella explained and Lilith tried to hold in the vomit she felt coming up. She felt sick to her stomach that they knew—she knew Bella wouldn't be the type to blab, even to Jacob, but, somehow that gang knew about the supernatural, "I don't know what Sam told him or how they know, but, he knows. He said he was trying to protect me by breaking up with me, but, I don't understand how that works!" She sobbed.

     Lilith could only pull her friend towards her, ignoring the shiver she got from the coldness of the damp clothes that Bella was still wearing as she sighed, remembering how she was in that same position and Bella was strong and was there for her—now, it was her turn to be there for Bella, but, she wasn't sure how she was supposed to be when she wasn't even completely healed or strong in anyway.

     Bella was doing a lot better at handling her breakup compared to how Lilith did, and the blonde girl was almost jealous about it. It was almost as if it wasn't affecting her—but, Lilith was glad she knew her friend well enough to see how and where Jacob's absence was truly affecting Bella which was why Lilith decided to take her mind off of it. The girls reached a clearing, Bella gasping at the sight seeing it completely dead and filled with long dead grass that went on for miles, but, it was still technically the springtime so Bella didn't understand why it was so dead. Lilith let out a nervous chuckle as she rubbed the back of her neck, "Sorry, it usually is filled with flowers and what not. I guess I should've picked a different spot."