𝐋𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈

𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙎𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔 𝙏𝙒𝙊ミ★ ( bewitched, act five ) ★彡

𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙎𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔 𝙏𝙒𝙊
ミ★ ( bewitched, act five ) ★彡

The next few days, the vampires anxiously awaited the arrival of the Volturi. The more the snow stuck to the ground, the more real the situation felt to Lilith and the realisation that she could possibly not come back was settling in quickly. They had decided to make camp a couple of miles away from Forks—close to where the battlefield was going to be—to keep the battle as far away from the human eye as possible.

Lilith smiled as she listened to Diana giggle when Benjamin had lit the firewood that Jake had placed down onto the ground with his hands. "That's what I'm talking about." Jake smirked.

Diana had grown quite attached to the vampires that had joined them on their mission and she knew that her daughter was going to be a bit down when they all went home. Hopefully they felt the same towards Diana and would visit her in return also—Lilith also didn't mind having the extra family and friends around.

She then looked over towards Lorelei, who was standing beside her smirking to herself, "What are you smirking about over there?" Lilith nudged her gently, making sure to not be too rough with it as she held her daughter on her hip.

"Leah." She answered and Lilith raised an eyebrow as she wasn't expecting that response at all, looking over to see the female shapeshifter staring over at them. "She imprinted on me."

Lilith's eyes widened, "Then what are you doing over here?" Not only was it huge for Leah to have finally imprinted on someone; and the fact that she could actually imprint; it was huge for Lilith because she wanted her friend to be happy. Imprinting on someone meant that Leah could take the final step towards moving on from the Sam and Emily situation, and while she had moved on a long time ago, having her own person meant that there was no romantic connection towards her ex whatsoever which was all Leah ever wanted.

And Lilith was just so glad it was with someone like Lorelei; the two were so similar in personality and mindset that they would be able to understand and protect each other like no other. Leah needed someone like that, even if she wouldn't admit it, "Go over there." Lilith urged the witch, when she didn't budge, Lilith rolled her eyes, "Go!" She lightly tapped Lorelei's arm. She could tell that she was trying to play hard to get or so she didn't seem desperate, but there were times where she could see into the witch's mind and see how lonely she felt sometimes.

Having someone like Leah meant that Lorelei would never feel alone again because of how loyal the shapeshifter truly was. Lorelei let out a sigh and began to fix her hair a little bit before walking over towards Leah, Lilith looking at them with a smile when she saw a glimpse of their future together.