𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈

𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔 𝙏𝙒𝙊ミ★ ( bewitched, act two ) ★彡

𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔 𝙏𝙒𝙊
ミ★ ( bewitched, act two ) ★彡

     Lilith regrets complaining because like Jacob promised, they had reached Sam's home in less than five minutes after she had sucked up her complaining and kept up with Jacobs's pace. She figured it was best to just get it over with and her there as quick as possible so she could relax quicker. She just hoped that Jacob would be willing to give her a ride back home instead of walking. Lilith observed the home and noticed the openness of the home that was similar to the Cullen's home, but, the aesthetic was much different and much more down to earth—almost homier.

     "It's beautiful." Lilith complemented as she looked around the outside of the home.

     "I'm sure it's not as fancy as the Cullen home, but, yeah, it's definitely homey." Jacob said as they began to walk towards the front door, "Also, when you see Sam's fiancée, don't stare. It bugs Sam." The girl's eyebrows furrowed in confusion at Jake's words but nodded anyway. She wondered what it was about Sam's fiancée that would cause her to stare and what was the story behind it and why it would bug Sam so much. But, she knew if someone was staring at her it would bug her too if it was making her uncomfortable—and that in itself would bug Edward usually, so she could understand at the same time.

     Lilith followed Jacob inside as they got closer towards the loud and buzzing group of people that she could hear from outside that was the pack. They walked through a home towards a large open plan kitchen and dining area where the same men that stood in Jacob's home when she first woke up earlier were all sat and eating with a few more unfamiliar faces.

     "Hey, Jake!" One of them called once they saw him walk towards them and got up from his seat and greeted Jake with a guy handshake, "I see you've brought Lilith with you." He said and pulled Lilith into a small hug as a welcome greeting.

     "You guys wanted to meet her." Jake shrugged and then pointed and introduced all of the pack mates to Lilith, all of which waving and saying hello when it was their turn. It was slightly overwhelming to try and learn as many names and faces as she had to, but, she didn't want to show them that she was overwhelmed as she didn't want it to come off as a weakness to them.

     Lilith wanted to keep the fake smile on her face for as long as she could and she hoped that it would eventually turn into a real one. She could sense the energies from the pack were nothing but good, and she had a small sense of hope that it would rub off on her as well.

     "It smells wonderful in here." Lilith spoke up, wanting to start off on a light and positive note with everyone and saw the perfect opportunity to do so once the fragrances from whatever was cooking hit her nose.