𝐋𝐗𝐗

𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙎𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔ミ★ ( bewitched, act five ) ★彡

𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙎𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔
ミ★ ( bewitched, act five ) ★彡

     Lilith Cullen stood in front of her husband the next day with a look of concentration on her face as she drank in Kate's words. The vampires had decided it was best that Lilith learnt how to control their powers as it was their best bet if and when the possibility of a fight with the Volturi occurred. They believed it to be best chance they had was using the element of surprise with Lilith's gift, and having her learn all of them so she could be able stop them until Eleazar informed them of how Aro has the access to a gift within the Guard that can manipulate relationships between people.

     Then it became worrying that they would use Chelsea to do so on the vampires that Aro wanted within the Guard. They figured that Aro would want them all incapacitated before they attacked and would have Jane and Alec try to take out Edward first considering that he could anticipate their moves—and if they had to, they would take out Alice too.

     Kate volunteered herself to teach Lilith how to develop her gift more consciously considering she had the most experience within that department; with her gift beginning in just her palms but soon learnt how to radiate it all over her body.

     "You need to visualise it. See how it moves. What colour it is." Kate instructed, "Now, picture it expanding. Will it go beyond you." Having practiced magic for the majority of her life, Lilith figured it would be fairly simple to retain that and transfer it into learning how to use her gift as a vampire nowadays. It was all about imagery; picturing what she wanted to happen and having her body take over, "Think about what the electricity would feel like along the palms of your hands. Does it tingle or just it truly electrify the person who touches you?" She continued and Lilith closed her eyes to focus.

     Doing as Kate said so, she pictured the images of electricity flowing through her body, trying to focus it going towards her hands first before she let it seep itself outside of her body, smiling when she heard the crackle of electricity at her palms.

     She had practice with Edward's, Alice's, and Jasper's gifts, but she needed a little bit more experience when it came to practicing with everyone else's. Lilith assumed that some would be a little bit more tricker than others, like Zafrina's and possibly even some of the Guard's if she excelled in being able to mimic properly.

     Lilith opened her eyes to see everyone looking fairly impressed with her improvement so far before she finally disabled the electricity flow and dropped her arms down to her side. "I think we might actually have a shot with this." Kate grinned. From what she had seen, Lilith was already quite quick at picking up new skills and gifts from being a witch, but she was also impressed to hear about her adaption to becoming a vampire and how quickly she had control over her bloodlust.