𝐗𝐋𝐕𝐈

𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙁𝙊𝙍𝙏𝙔 𝙎𝙄𝙓ミ★ ( bewitched, act four ) ★彡

𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙁𝙊𝙍𝙏𝙔 𝙎𝙄𝙓
ミ★ ( bewitched, act four ) ★彡

Lilith can feel her heart racing faster and faster as the second passes, awaiting the moment that the ceremony would start. They were currently inside of the home, waiting until it was Lilith's turn to finally walk down the aisle and all she could do was look nervously out towards the crowd of people that came to attend her special day. She's sure if she gripped her father's arm any tighter that she'd cut off the circulation to it or draw blood.

"Are you nervous?" Her father asked from beside her.

     The blonde swallowed the lump in her throat before answering, she was still incredibly nervous about today, but after her discussion with Emmett she was feeling a lot less nervous about it and a tad bit more excited instead, "A little." She told her father.

     "A little as in; you don't want to do this and we can turn around and leave, or..."

Lilith gave him a pointed look, "I'm not leaving, papa." She did want to get married to him, that much she knew, she was just nervous about accidentally making a fool of herself on one of the biggest days of her life.

     Oliver clicked his tongue, "Can't blame me for trying. My only child is about to get married." He voiced. Time had never slapped him so hard in the face until the moment when Lilith had told him that she and Edward were going to get married; that's when he realised how much time had flown by and how grown up his only child had become, "Don't be nervous. Truth be told, Edward is probably crapping his pants at this very moment from nerves. I know I definitely was on my wedding day." Oliver reminisced and it made Lilith smile as she pictured her parents' wedding day, along with how he tried to calm her nerves, "But, once I saw your mother, the world felt like it was on its axis again and I felt like I could breathe once more. You'll feel the same way."

     Before Lilith could react and let his words of advice sink in, the guests all stood up, waiting for Lilith to come out and the nerves all built up once again, "You ready?" Oliver asked her again as he linked his arm with hers.

     Lilith nodded while closing her eyes and taking in a deep breath, "Yeah." She answered him, "Just please don't let me fall."

     "Never." Oliver said as the two began to walk out towards the grassy aisle. The anxiety was continuing to build up and all she could think about was her falling over onto her face as she walked down the aisle—she would never recover from that—which caused her to clench onto the arm of her father's suit jacket.