𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐕

𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔 𝙁𝙊𝙐𝙍ミ★ ( bewitched, act two ) ★彡

𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔 𝙁𝙊𝙐𝙍
ミ★ ( bewitched, act two ) ★彡

     Lilith stood in front of a candle in the backyard of the Black residence while the pack stood around her, watching intently. She isn't sure how she exactly came to agreeing to this stupid idea, but, there she was, doing it anyway and she's cursing her every decision leading up to it.

"Are you ready to do this?" Embry asked her, slightly nervous for what was to come.

     "No." Lilith answered truthfully. In fact, she was terrified, mainly because of what she knew would immediately follow, but, she needed to be somewhat brave for the rest of the back and not let them know she was one small move away from just dropping everything and running home. And while she hated running, she hated this idea even more, "Do I look ready?" She asked, her face faltering a little as she let a look of terror slip past her barrier.

     "It'll be fine, just try not to set the entire forrest on fire." Jared said supportively as he held his thumbs up towards her.

     Lilith didn't think she would be able to set alight the candle in front of her, let alone the whole forrest, but, his sarcastic comment really wasn't helping at that moment—it would any other time, it would make her laugh, but, it was stressing her out instead, "I'll try not to, but, you're not doing a very good job in convincing me to not set you on fire instead." Lilith sang as she rocked on her feet and Jared's smile dropped along with his hands while Paul chuckled.

     "Maybe you can set Jake on fire instead of Jared." Paul suggested, "Like, why does he get to nap while we're out here helping you? Isn't this what he wanted?" Jake had requested at least an hour nap before they began to try to help Lilith, the pack could tell he was exhausted as he was picking up patrol shifts every night just so he could slip passed Bella's to speak with her. After the hour, he said he would come out and help, but, the pack couldn't wait that long.

     "Maybe because he was on patrol last night and you weren't." Embry pointed out, "And don't act like you don't want Lilith's magic back either. Think about all the cool stuff she'll be able to do when she does."

     "Even with all that magic, she still won't be able to get you a girlfriend." Jared snickered to Embry, and the boy whacked him in the stomach immediately, causing him to double over due to being winded by the hit.

     "You boys aren't helping." Sam interrupted them, his tone completely serious. Sam had decided to watch and be there to supervise in case anything went wrong and he was glad he was there because if he wasn't, he could see how badly it would've turned out if he wasn't there to pull the boys in line, "Let her concentrate."