𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈

𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙎𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉ミ★ ( bewitched, act two ) ★彡

𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙎𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉
ミ★ ( bewitched, act two ) ★彡

The sinking feeling in Lilith Bailey's stomach only continued to grow as time lead on. Days had passed and she had barely spoken to Edward since the fight and the distance had only made her more anxious—she wanted to talk to him and make things right, because if he wasn't there it wasn't going to be alright for her. Bella had noticed that the Cullens hadn't gone to school since that night and that Lilith looked quite depressed, but, even the blonde couldn't explain to her why they weren't there. The rest of her friends had just tried to distract her assuming that she was just having a little bit of relationship problems—which she was.

Bella could only look at Lilith with worry as she drove the witch home again, she had no issue of driving her—it was just strange since Edward always wanted to take care of her when it came to the little things, but, recently, he had been no where to be found leaving it up to Bella to pick up the slack. Lilith looked up when she pulled up to the front driveway of her home, noticing Edward standing there looking equally as saddened, "Are you going to be okay?" Bella asked her friend, "Do you want me to come with you?"

Lilith could only shake her head, "No, it's okay. You go home." She said getting out of the car and walking over towards Edward, "Hey, I didn't know we were going to hang out today." She said softly, trying to put on a brave face even though she was very much dreading thinking about the worst case scenarios again. Mainly because he and his family dropped off the face of the earth for two days after your fight that you feel this way, she thought to herself. She had hoped that everything she had been worrying about was just her mind going into overdrive and now they would finally get to talk it out and be fine again. Lilith also hoped that once they did talk it out that the constant sinking feeling in her stomach that she had gotten since the day of the fight would go away.

Edward ignored the comment in her mind, nodding his head towards the direction of the woods, "Let's go take a walk."

She only nodded and looked back at Bella who was in her truck, nodding at her that she was okay and she could go home—she didn't have to wait for her.

They began to walk and Lilith didn't miss how he didn't reach for her hand like he usually did and the girl had to try and keep up with him all while trying not to trip, a clear sign that he was still very much upset with her. He finally stopped and sighed, looking around before turning back to her, "I'm sorry about last night." Lilith said at the same time as Edward said, "We have to leave Forks."

"Why?" Lilith hesitantly asked, completely caught off guard.

"Our conversation the other day in class made me think about a lot of things and I realised I needed to get some things together. Your father managed to track down Victoria, and my family and I are going to get to her first before she can think about coming to you." He answered her. Her eyebrows furrowed, this wasn't what she was expecting at all. Was this what he was so snappy about? Because he needed to find Victoria faster?